The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi! I also got offered a place and will be joining in SFC1 this septmeber!
Reply 2
Original post by erinr4
Hi! I also got offered a place and will be joining in SFC1 this septmeber!

Hiya, I'm sorry for the late reply, didn't check TSR very often. What are you studying for A-Level / IB? Are you gonna be a boarder or day pupil? I'm doing Maths, FM, Chemistry, Biology and Latin as a boarder. If you want to get in touch, pm me your instagram or sc!
Reply 3
Original post by nemo_es_me
Hiya, I'm sorry for the late reply, didn't check TSR very often. What are you studying for A-Level / IB? Are you gonna be a boarder or day pupil? I'm doing Maths, FM, Chemistry, Biology and Latin as a boarder. If you want to get in touch, pm me your instagram or sc!

hi! i’m doing a-level maths, biology, chemistry, philosophy. you’re doing 5 a-levels?? or is that ib? i’m also going to be a boarder! i can pm my sc :smile:
Hi guys!! I'm gonna be joining sfc1 at clc in sept 2021 too!! I'm gonna be a boarder, and taking math, biology, history, and eng lit :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by silverlake518
Hi guys!! I'm gonna be joining sfc1 at clc in sept 2021 too!! I'm gonna be a boarder, and taking math, biology, history, and eng lit :smile:

Hi! feel free to pm me if you wanna get in touch! Hope to see you in coming Sept.
Hi!! I’m going to be joining sfc1 at CLC this Sept 2021. I’m taking math, chem, phys, Econ and Mandarin as a boarder :smile:)
Original post by nemo_es_me
Hi, I just got accepted by CLC and will be joing SFC1 in coming September. Does anyone get accepted and would like to get in touch before joining? Please feel free to reach out and I'll love to meet some new people :smile:

Hii ! What subjects did you sit the entrance exam for CLC? Could you give me a summary of what the exams where like for Cheltenham and the level of difficulty ?😊

Latest

Trending

Trending