The Student Room Group

GCSE English

Does anyone want to do revision together for English literature and share notes and stuff (its my weakest subject) and does anyone know a good, affordable tutor? Im doing an inspector calls, Macbeth, a Christmas carol, unseen poetry and in year 11. Exam board: AQA.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by nousername01
Does anyone want to do revision together for English literature and share notes and stuff (its my weakest subject) and does anyone know a good, affordable tutor?

heyyyyyy sure but what novels/plays are you doing and under what exam board and what year are you in?
Oh yeah, forgot to add that in, I'll edit.

Original post by 273544
heyyyyyy sure but what novels/plays are you doing and under what exam board and what year are you in?
Try flashcards.
Original post by tinygirl96
Try flashcards.

Yeah, I use flash cards for everything but English tbh. I normally just write block paragraphs and highlight the quotes.
Reply 5
Oh yeah, forgot to add that in, I'll edit.

I can help with Macbeth and unseen poetry but that's pretty much it and I'm also in year 11 but have a different exam border (eduqas) : )
color code everything
Original post by tinygirl96
color code everything

Thanks, good idea.
Original post by 273544
I can help with Macbeth and unseen poetry but that's pretty much it and I'm also in year 11 but have a different exam border (eduqas) : )

ooo okay cool. I don't think the exam board should make much of a difference?
Reply 9
ooo okay cool. I don't think the exam board should make much of a difference?

not really when it comes to literature and if you have discord do you want to talk on there?
i do macbeth & Christmas carol
Original post by 273544
not really when it comes to literature and if you have discord do you want to talk on there?

Uh I dont but I can get it
Original post by chryssucks
i do macbeth & Christmas carol

Hey, what year are you in?
Hey, what year are you in?

Reply 14
Uh I dont but I can get it

Once u get it add
tell me when u see this please
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 273544
Once u get it add
XxPaula-EwaXx#4934

Okay, cool
Original post by chryssucks

Okay cool, what do you wanna do revision on?
can i help my discord is unknown_akh
Original post by 273544
Once u get it add
XxPaula-EwaXx#4934

i have sent you a friend request on discord
Does anyone want to do revision together for English literature and share notes and stuff (its my weakest subject) and does anyone know a good, affordable tutor? Im doing an inspector calls, Macbeth, a Christmas carol, unseen poetry and in year 11. Exam board: AQA.

I recommend gcsepod for scene summaries and Mr Bruff for eng lit character analysis and english lang (i got a 9 in my eng lang mock bc of his videos)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending