The Student Room Group

GE Nursing 2021 - Notts Uni

So I have applied for the GEN Nursing degree at Nottingham uni for 2021. I have just had my interview and submitted my presentation so just waiting for a decision. 2020 been a weird year so literally don’t know what to expect from my interview good or bad. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has applied for this course in 2021 and how your journey is going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What questions did they ask you ? If you don’t mind me asking
Reply 2
It was a really good interview and the interviewer made you feel dead relaxed. They basically wanted to know questions like ‘why nursing?’ And how your previous degree could help with your learning. They also have a scenario type question to see how you would handle a certain situation. I received my conditional offer Christmas Eve
Yay! I'm so glad I found more people who have applied for GEN at Nottingham. I was starring to think I was the only one 😂. I'll be starting September 2021, MSc Adult Nursing 😁.
Original post by Mebo94
It was a really good interview and the interviewer made you feel dead relaxed. They basically wanted to know questions like ‘why nursing?’ And how your previous degree could help with your learning. They also have a scenario type question to see how you would handle a certain situation. I received my conditional offer Christmas Eve

Exciting to hear congratulations on your offer! Which nursing branch have you applied for?
Original post by Hvjsnn
What questions did they ask you ? If you don’t mind me asking

Hey did you have your interview? How did it go?
Reply 6
Original post by Miss_cheerface90
Exciting to hear congratulations on your offer! Which nursing branch have you applied for?

I applied for Child Nursing! Looking so forward to it! Will you need to sort out accommodation? That’s the next thing on my list to look at
Reply 7
Original post by Miss_cheerface90
Yay! I'm so glad I found more people who have applied for GEN at Nottingham. I was starring to think I was the only one 😂. I'll be starting September 2021, MSc Adult Nursing 😁.

Congratulations on your offer too 👏🏽 👏🏽 Exciting times!
Original post by Mebo94
I applied for Child Nursing! Looking so forward to it! Will you need to sort out accommodation? That’s the next thing on my list to look at

Brilliant I'm glad you got the branch you wanted! Yes I'll be moving to Nottingham. I've started having a browse at on campus and off campus accommodation to see which one I like. I still have another 2 interview then hopefully I can start planning! Applying for SF in March when it opens then I can get it all sorted! 😊
Original post by Mebo94
Congratulations on your offer too 👏🏽 👏🏽 Exciting times!

Thank you, I can't wait to start uni now 😊
I really hope they still have places :frown: I only managed to submit my GCSE certificates last week
Hi! I have accepted an offer for GEN Mental Health Nursing at Nottingham :smile:
Original post by charlottebow23
Hi! I have accepted an offer for GEN Mental Health Nursing at Nottingham :smile:

I've applied too and just had an email through saying I have an interview! How was the interview? I'm nervous :0
Hi, I've also just had an email through to say I've got an interview, for GEN Mental Health at Nottingham. I'm also super nervous about it!!
Original post by jayne_cox
Hi, I've also just had an email through to say I've got an interview, for GEN Mental Health at Nottingham. I'm also super nervous about it!!

So exciting!!! What time are you doing yours? Good luck <3
Original post by hannahsharpmh
So exciting!!! What time are you doing yours? Good luck <3

I've not had a time yet, just an email to say I've been shortlisted!!hopefully the interview isn't too bad! Good luck with yours.
Hey guys, I also got an email saying I’ve been shortlisted to attend an interview but haven’t received exact date and time yet. I think they’ll be sending those out next week.
Original post by aftermath.
Hey guys, I also got an email saying I’ve been shortlisted to attend an interview but haven’t received exact date and time yet. I think they’ll be sending those out next week.

Yes they will send you an email to say you've been shortlisted. Then they will send you another email to choose your interview date/ time. Hopefully you should hear back soon ☺️
Original post by aftermath.

Good Luck!! I've got my interview tomorrow!!
Original post by jayne_cox
Good Luck!! I've got my interview tomorrow!!

Good luck you'll be fab! ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending