The Student Room Group

Happy New Year! <3

Just wanted to wish you all a good new year before I end up royally sloshed :tongue:

This year has been a tough one for us all but let's hope for a better one this year. Chin up :heart:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!
Lol why can’t people just wait for a few hours ...
Happy new year tho :smile:
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Moonlight rain

Some of us have plans, I don't want to be on my phone later since it's my first new years with the fiancee. :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by Moonlight rain

My New Year was tbh an hour ago. It has something to do with time zones I believe. Yeh, 5th grade geography lesson.
Reply 6
Original post by MidgetFever
Some of us have plans, I don't want to be on my phone later since it's my first new years with the fiancee. :tongue:

Awww. Hope you guys enjoy.
Reply 7
You too!
Original post by Ni fa
Awww. Hope you guys enjoy.

We most certainly will, thank you! :biggrin:
Happy new year MF :hugs:
Everyone is saying happy new year but 2021 is going to be the same as 2020 if not worse because covid cases are worsening. Atleast 2020 we had January and February without the pandemic but 2021 is going to be probably the majority of it with lockdowns and a load of restrictions which will be through the whole year then probably for another few years as well. There is a new strain of the virus as well so the vaccine won't cover that and also the vaccine is probably not going to be for everyone for a few years and even then people aren't going to it.
Original post by Bad man ting 70
Everyone is saying happy new year but 2021 is going to be the same as 2020 if not worse because covid cases are worsening. Atleast 2020 we had January and February without the pandemic but 2021 is going to be probably the majority of it with lockdowns and a load of restrictions which will be through the whole year then probably for another few years as well. There is a new strain of the virus as well so the vaccine won't cover that and also the vaccine is probably not going to be for everyone for a few years and even then people aren't going to it.

Did you have to ruin such a positive thread? You could’ve posted this on the other threads this is being debated on. 🙄😭
Reply 12
Original post by Bad man ting 70

It’s a harsh reality. But let’s be on euphoria for one night. We don’t know how it’ll be but for now let it be.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Did you have to ruin such a positive thread? You could’ve posted this on the other threads this is being debated on. 🙄😭

I'm sorry but its reality and also people might be getting there hopes up for normality but we are a long way off. Not trying to be rude though. A good thing might be though that students might get free grades again. Its not even a debate because its true and that's really it
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ni fa
It’s a harsh reality. But let’s be on euphoria for one night. We don’t know how it’ll be but for now let it be.

Yes unfortunately
Original post by MidgetFever
Just wanted to wish you all a good new year before I end up royally sloshed :tongue:

This year has been a tough one for us all but let's hope for a better one this year. Chin up :heart:

Happy New Year Midget Fever! Thank you for all your support on TSR!

Enjoy tonight with your fiancé x
happy new year! 2021 has the potential to be better than 2020, and setting short term reachable goals will help us through it :smile: good luck everyone I hope you are all well and as happy as you can be in the current times!
Happy new year all. Hopefully 2021 is A LOT better. There’s certainly hope for the not too distant future.
Happy New Year in advance ! Even though we are entering 2021, with COVID-19, we can still manage to make a positive year :smile:. I wish everyone a positive year and to progress as better people.
Freedom of speech also applies to me when I say LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS FOR ONCE.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest