The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I get a bit self conscious about it and perhaps call me a tramp about it. Even my tutor seemed a bit shocked that I don't shower everyday. My tutor said she hates people with poor hygiene.

People not perhaps
How often do you shower? Do you clean yourself in other ways?
Reply 3
Original post by black tea
How often do you shower? Do you clean yourself in other ways?

She let's me shower 3 days a week so I do that, obviously I wash my hands and stuff especially due to covid
Washing everyday isn't good for you anyway so 3 times a week is absolutely fine :smile:
She let's me shower 3 days a week so I do that, obviously I wash my hands and stuff especially due to covid

You don't need to shower your whole body every day. As long as you wash your armpits and genitals etc. every day (don't need a shower for that), it's not a problem.
Reply 6
You don't need to shower your whole body every day. As long as you wash your armpits and genitals etc. every day (don't need a shower for that), it's not a problem.

You need to shower to clean your armpits and genitals
Reply 7
Washing everyday isn't good for you anyway so 3 times a week is absolutely fine :smile:

True, I heard somewhere it gives you dry skin
Reply 8
You dont need to shower everyday. Every other day is just fine.
You need to shower to clean your armpits and genitals

You can wash your armpits in the sink, and you can use a bottle/jug/kettle to wash your genitals.
You can wash your armpits in the sink, and you can use a bottle/jug/kettle to wash your genitals.

Its possible but its a bit weird. Im not going to dip my balls into a kettle 😂😂
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You dont need to shower everyday. Every other day is just fine.

What about every 3 days?
Its possible but its a bit weird. Im not going to dip my balls into a kettle 😂😂

You don't need to dip them into the kettle... You sit on the toilet seat and pour water from the kettle :rolleyes:
You don't need to dip them into the kettle... You sit on the toilet seat and pour water from the kettle :rolleyes:

That's really strange, I'm just sat there on the toilet tipping water from my kettle on my penis 😅😅😅😅. My mate asked me what I did on the weekend and I say "on Sunday night I was tipping water on my balls" 🤣

Do people actually do this :confused:
Reply 15
What about every 3 days?

You said 3 times a week, which is almost every other day. Ask her to let you shower 4 times a week or just take one when she's out of the house.
You said 3 times a week, which is almost every other day. Ask her to let you shower 4 times a week or just take one when she's out of the house.

3 days a week is maximum shell let me
Original post by Vapordave
Do people actually do this :confused:

Maybe
Reply 18
3 days a week is maximum shell let me

Why? Has she given you a reason? Have you ever even talked to her about it?
Why? Has she given you a reason? Have you ever even talked to her about it?

She said because of the costs and I have several times she says about the cost

Latest

Trending

Trending