The Student Room Group

Too many anki cards!

I made a foolish mistake because I am new to anki. I had just finished my mocks before the Christmas holidays and so I decided to take a break from anki for A WEEK! Today I had 500 cards to review, and I did them all. I had revised them so much before the mocks, that I selected easy or good for most of them (1.5 months, 2 months).

Now I look, I see that there days in the next 1.5-2 months where I will have roughly 300 cards to review. However for the 2-3 weeks before that, I only have 1-2 cards due each day (which will increase as I more cards in this time). How can I distribute this load so I don't have to do so many cards on one day?
Reply 1
Original post by rsen1324
I made a foolish mistake because I am new to anki. I had just finished my mocks before the Christmas holidays and so I decided to take a break from anki for A WEEK! Today I had 500 cards to review, and I did them all. I had revised them so much before the mocks, that I selected easy or good for most of them (1.5 months, 2 months).

Now I look, I see that there days in the next 1.5-2 months where I will have roughly 300 cards to review. However for the 2-3 weeks before that, I only have 1-2 cards due each day (which will increase as I more cards in this time). How can I distribute this load so I don't have to do so many cards on one day?

im new to anki too haha, but i think if you click on the pencil on the top right corner of a card, it says reschedule note - i think you can distribute it that way, but i might be wrong
Reply 2
Original post by fovie
im new to anki too haha, but i think if you click on the pencil on the top right corner of a card, it says reschedule note - i think you can distribute it that way, but i might be wrong

Ahh I see. I think you're right. I am going to make a back-up of my decks first and then I will try. I have come from using quizlet, and Anki is so much better, but there is a huge learning curve to it.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest