The Student Room Group

Doing Hijrah to Pakistan.AMA

I have returned to Pakistan. I graduated university in 2019. I listen to Imran Hoseins Lectures and returned to the remote village(the one my parents grew up in) They built a house there and own a farm. Well now I am happy I left because I avoided covid 19 pandemic and lockdowns.

Scroll to see replies

What does that word in the title mean??
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
What does that word in the title mean??

It means returning to home country
Original post by MehdiSayeed
I have returned to Pakistan. I graduated university in 2019. I listen to Imran Hoseins Lectures and returned to the remote village(the one my parents grew up in) They built a house there and own a farm. Well now I am happy I left because I avoided covid 19 pandemic and lockdowns.

Were you born in the UK?
Reply 4
Original post by Adam283972
Were you born in the UK?

Yes
Yes

What made you change your mind and leave?
Do you work?
What did you study at uni?
Reply 7
Original post by Adam283972
What made you change your mind and leave?

I listen to Imran Hoseins lecture and he talks about electronic money and the system collapsing so I became scared.

At first, I went Pakistan for holiday but then I stayed extra and then covid 19 pandemic happened so I decided to stay. It also reinforced what Sheikh Imran Hosein has been saying all these years, he said a virus would come and kill people in great numbers and then the system will collapse and war will start.

I also like the simple life. I am not overly materialistic and I have my degree
Reply 8
Original post by black tea
Do you work?
What did you study at uni?

Yes I work but obviously wages and salaries are not as high as the UK

I studied Law at university and got a 2:1. Although in Pakistan it is not very well paid. I commute to the city for my work
Yes I work but obviously wages and salaries are not as high as the UK

I studied Law at university and got a 2:1. Although in Pakistan it is not very well paid. I commute to the city for my work

Can you practice law in Pakistan having studied in the UK?
Can you practice law in Pakistan having studied in the UK?

I am fluent in Urdu. They accepted me because I am graduate from UK.

I work for a decent law firm . Although the pay is not that good.
I listen to Imran Hoseins lecture and he talks about electronic money and the system collapsing so I became scared.

At first, I went Pakistan for holiday but then I stayed extra and then covid 19 pandemic happened so I decided to stay. It also reinforced what Sheikh Imran Hosein has been saying all these years, he said a virus would come and kill people in great numbers and then the system will collapse and war will start.

I also like the simple life. I am not overly materialistic and I have my degree

How do you deal with power outages in pakistan?
I am fluent in Urdu. They accepted me because I am graduate from UK.

I work for a decent law firm . Although the pay is not that good.

Are the not difference in the laws in the UK and Pakistan though?
Are the not difference in the laws in the UK and Pakistan though?

I work for international law firm. And I am training on the job and studying Pakistani Law.

It is very easy since I did Law in UK and graduated
Do local meat serving restaurants offer more items to choose from than the asian restaurants based in the UK?
Are the cooked meals & snacks better tasting and more or less expensive than in England?
Original post by londonmyst
Do local meat serving restaurants offer more items to choose from than the asian restaurants based in the UK?
Are the cooked meals & snacks better tasting and more or less expensive than in England?

There are definitely more options. The food is better in my opinion
Everything is cheaper but then the salary is a lot lower.

Also I returned, because the culture and people really ended up growing on me. First time I went was 5 and then 17 and now as an adult and I really felt at home and I really enjoy living in Pakistan. I also have very good family and friends here.

I listen to Imran Hosein who said a virus would come and kill people in great numbers and then the system will collapse and war will start. This is what is starting to happen.
Original post by Igniform
if there were a war would you fight for England or Pakistan, or not fight at all?

Pakistan and Britain are allies though

I would not fight. I like the peaceful life

I listen to Imran Hosein who said a virus would come and kill people in great numbers and then the system will collapse and war will start. This is what is starting to happen.

Oh cool.. Are you muslim or what religion?
What is your favourite food?
Original post by Anonymous
Oh cool.. Are you muslim or what religion?

Yeah I am Muslim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending