The Student Room Group

LNAT Results 2021

Hi, does anyone know when LNAT scores come out this year? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Why ask on a forum? I literally typed your question into google and the first result gave a straight forward answer.
Original post by ellielouisepugh3
hahaha i did it before i put the question on here, and all i got was mid february... i wondered if anyone (who did it before m) had got an email saying when it would be. also, thought it would be nice to have a forum to discuss it😩wasn’t asking for rudeness

The Google result is the one provided from the LNAT website which is definitely a more trustworthy source than a TSR forum. But yes, mid-February :smile:
Original post by chloenix
The Google result is the one provided from the LNAT website which is definitely a more trustworthy source than a TSR forum. But yes, mid-February :smile:

thanks so much :smile: did you take the LNAT this year?
Original post by Luxys
Why ask on a forum? I literally typed your question into google and the first result gave a straight forward answer.

because I wanted to talk to others who had sat it... did you?
thanks so much :smile: did you take the LNAT this year?

Yes I sat it in November so still waiting for my results x
because I wanted to talk to others who had sat it... did you?

yes
Yes I sat it in November so still waiting for my results x

ah fab, I sat mine in October! Which LNAT unis did you apply to? x
Original post by Luxys
yes

cool! which LNAT unis did you apply to? :smile:
ah fab, I sat mine in October! Which LNAT unis did you apply to? x

I applied to KCL, UCL, Durham and Notts (and Exeter but it's non-LNAT). How about you? :smile:
I applied to KCL, UCL, Durham and Notts (and Exeter but it's non-LNAT). How about you? :smile:

Oh wow that's impressive! I applied to UCL and Durham as well, and my other LNAT uni is Bristol. I also applied to Cambridge and Exeter! x
Oh wow that's impressive! I applied to UCL and Durham as well, and my other LNAT uni is Bristol. I also applied to Cambridge and Exeter! x

Oo nice maybe we'll see each other then!
Oo nice maybe we'll see each other then!

That would be so nice! Do you have any offers yet? x
That would be so nice! Do you have any offers yet? x

Only from Exeter so far! Hbu?
cool! which LNAT unis did you apply to? :smile:

Durham, UCL and Bristol. Currently had offers from Bristol and Durham, waiting on UCL.

Edit: upon reading your earlier posts i just realised we applied to all 5 of the same universities lol. I also applied to Cambridge and Exeter (got offer ages ago for Exeter)
(edited 3 years ago)
Only from Exeter so far! Hbu?

Ah well done! I have offers from Exeter, Bristol and UCL! x
Original post by Luxys
Durham, UCL and Bristol. Currently had offers from Bristol and Durham, waiting on UCL.

Edit: upon reading your earlier posts i just realised we applied to all 5 of the same universities lol. I also applied to Cambridge and Exeter (got offer ages ago for Exeter)

That's such a coincidence! Congrats on those offers, I've got offers from Exeter, Bristol and UCL. I'm very jealous on that Durham offer, when did you get it? Also, how you feeling about hearing from Cam on the 25th? :smile:
That's such a coincidence! Congrats on those offers, I've got offers from Exeter, Bristol and UCL. I'm very jealous on that Durham offer, when did you get it? Also, how you feeling about hearing from Cam on the 25th? :smile:

I got the Durham offer on the 16th of November, i myself was quite surprised at it. Not feeling great for Cambridge, but I'm sure ill feel right at home at Durham with my fellow rejects.
Original post by Luxys
I got the Durham offer on the 16th of November, i myself was quite surprised at it. Not feeling great for Cambridge, but I'm sure ill feel right at home at Durham with my fellow rejects.

i’m not feeling great about cambridge either! That Durham offer is fab, is it contextual?
i’m not feeling great about cambridge either! That Durham offer is fab, is it contextual?

it is indeed, AAA, or AAB if I firm as opposed to the regular A*AA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending