The Student Room Group

MPhil, Multi Disciplinary Gender Studies

Hi everyone...
Assalamualikum
I hope you all are doing well...

Recently I have applied for MPhil in Multi Disciplinary Gender Studies.
Application Status : Under Review of the department.
Is there anyone from the same background?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bintesha
Hi everyone...
Assalamualikum
I hope you all are doing well...

Recently I have applied for MPhil in Multi Disciplinary Gender Studies.
Application Status : Under Review of the department.
Is there anyone from the same background?

Hi! Have you heard anything yet? I applied on 20th November and my application is still Under review by department. Do you have any idea when we might hear back?
Reply 2
Original post by emilyjames2
Hi! Have you heard anything yet? I applied on 20th November and my application is still Under review by department. Do you have any idea when we might hear back?

Hi 😊.
Sad part is that,my application is also under review by the department.
It's been so long 🥺
Day by day it is becoming a matter of frustration for me.... Don't know what to do.
But if I get any feedback I will surely let you know.
All the best wishes for you too...
Hi 😊.
Sad part is that,my application is also under review by the department.
It's been so long 🥺
Day by day it is becoming a matter of frustration for me.... Don't know what to do.
But if I get any feedback I will surely let you know.
All the best wishes for you too...

I will let you know when I get feedback too. Hopefully we will hear soon! Good luck :smile:
Hey guys I applied December 18th and mine is still under review from department! Good luck everyone!
Reply 5
Original post by Raywint313
Hey guys I applied December 18th and mine is still under review from department! Good luck everyone!

Hello 🤩
It's good to hear from you

I have applied on 01 October 2020
Still under review by the department 😶
May Almighty give us Patience and blessings
Hello 🤩
It's good to hear from you

I have applied on 01 October 2020
Still under review by the department 😶
May Almighty give us Patience and blessings

Oh that’s a long time! Hopefully it won’t be much longer as it closes on the 7th (tomorrow)!
Oh that’s a long time! Hopefully it won’t be much longer as it closes on the 7th (tomorrow)!

I still haven't heard anything. Desperate to hear now!!
I still haven't heard anything. Desperate to hear now!!

I can imagine! I keep checking every few hours! Hopefully it won’t be long for us all! What areas are you both interested in concerning gender?
I can imagine! I keep checking every few hours! Hopefully it won’t be long for us all! What areas are you both interested in concerning gender?

I know same!!
I've never studied gender before so to be honest the whole course interests me! My proposal is surrounding womens influence on corporate scandal though. Whats yours?
Which colleges have you applied to?
I know same!!
I've never studied gender before so to be honest the whole course interests me! My proposal is surrounding womens influence on corporate scandal though. Whats yours?

I’m interested in intersectionality and gender identity especially how that’s is embodied in transgender people.
Yours sound interesting!
I’m interested in intersectionality and gender identity especially how that’s is embodied in transgender people.
Yours sound interesting!

Sounds interesting!!
I know same!!

Sorry I missed your question about the colleges, I haven’t applied to any I just said put me in one - don’t know a lot about them all if I’m honest
Reply 13

I am interested in 3rd Gender Issue in Under Developed/Developing Countries. As most of the Asian countries they are not treated as normal citizen and deprived in all aspect......
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
Sorry I missed your question about the colleges, I haven’t applied to any I just said put me in one - don’t know a lot about them all if I’m honest

Me too... No college preference...
I believe Cambridge itself is a big opportunity...

BTW do you have any idea about the college in which this subject is mostly enrolled?
I am interested in 3rd Gender Issue in Under Developed/Developing Countries. As most of the Asian countries they are not treated as normal citizen and deprived in all aspect......

Nice subject!!
Me too... No college preference...
I believe Cambridge itself is a big opportunity...

BTW do you have any idea about the college in which this subject is mostly enrolled?

Totally agree, massive opportunity to make a change for better!

I don’t, I applied later than you both.

Do you?

So interesting!!

and I'm not sure about which college is most popular i'm afraid!
Hi! I submitted my application a few weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has heard back about their application? Mine still says under review and I can’t find anything online about a potential timeline for hearing back.
Original post by Curiouskat
Hi! I submitted my application a few weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has heard back about their application? Mine still says under review and I can’t find anything online about a potential timeline for hearing back.

Hey! I still haven't heard anything either and I applied on 20th November. I saw one person on the Postgrad thread had received a reply about a week ago but otherwise I haven't seen anything. I think it said something online about receiving a response within 12 weeks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending