The Student Room Group

Vhs EMERGENCY

Ok
(edited 2 years ago)
The best way is to convert them. Try to convert them into a mp4 file rather than DVD's as files are easier to transfer.
Original post by Zain_Ahmed
The best way is to convert them. Try to convert them into a mp4 file rather than DVD's as files are easier to transfer.

Thanks man. Any tips on how to do that ?
Original post by Procrastonator
Thanks man. Any tips on how to do that ?

IDK the best way, but you can get a VHS to DVD converter. Then convert DVD into Mp4.
The best way is to :google:
IDK the best way, but you can get a VHS to DVD converter. Then convert DVD into Mp4.

Thanks . Surprisingly google has not been very informative but student room is giving me a rough idea of the process.
Thanks . Surprisingly google has not been very informative but student room is giving me a rough idea of the process.

I *think* that I've seen corner shops and other small retailers advertising that they offer this service.
I have no idea how much it might cost though OR whether it is cheaper than buying your own converter.
Original post by glassalice
I *think* that I've seen corner shops and other small retailers advertising that they offer this service.
I have no idea how much it might cost though OR whether it is cheaper than buying your own converter.

Don’t recommend it . We went india my mom was asking some of the best people there as she grew up there so she knew. To convert and they did her wedding videos well but it took a lot of time and money. Most corner shops use cheap stuff unless u go to someone well. usually a scam

Really?

Yes it’s an old fashioned topic
Yes it’s an old fashioned topic

Did you click the link?
Did you click the link?

No I don’t click links from people I don’t know
No I don’t click links from people I don’t know

Then you will have to live in ignorance.
Original post by DiddyDec
Then you will have to live in

Lol can u just tell me the name of the article
Lol can u just tell me the name of the article

:google:
Some places/businsses might covert them for you (although they're probably classed as non essential businesses atm) but you'l likely have to pay for the service.

Quick Reply

Latest