The Student Room Group

Bucks Physician Associate 2021

Anyone who has applied to Buckinghamshire new university?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somunkhan

Yes I had my interview last year December 14th and got an unconditional offer on the 17th of December.
Reply 2
Oh that’s great! When did you apply and how long did they take for response?
I applied on the 3rd of December and my interview invitation on the 5th for 14th. And the offer was made on the 17th of December 2020. Extremely quick especially for the course.
Reply 4
Congratulations!! If you don’t mind me asking, what did you write on your personal statement? And your educational background?
Congratulations!! If you don’t mind me asking, what did you write on your personal statement? And your educational background?

Hi Somunkhan, I just wrote all that was required by the university, whichever university you are applying to asked you to provide what they want. Some university want you to write why you choose their university and some ask for why personal reasons why you chose the course while some asked for both. I wrote both.
Reply 6
If you don’t mind me asking what was your degree classification?
Reply 7
Original post by va12344
Sure! I’m currently in my final year of biomed and predicted 2.1 but my conditional offer was based on getting a 2.2,

Thankyou so much

Hey! Have you heard back from them?
Reply 9
Hi, not yet
Reply 10
Original post by va12344
I applied in November and got an interview on 7th December and I got an offers on the 28th December :smile:

Can you please guide me about the interview format and the questions they ask? Do they ask scenario based questions? And in how much depth they expect the answers to be?
Thanks in advance x
Can you please guide me about the interview format and the questions they ask? Do they ask scenario based questions? And in how much depth they expect the answers to be?
Thanks in advance x

Hi,
You definitely need to expect scenario based questions, they’re no right or wrong answers to the questions asked, they just want to know how you I’ll deal with a scenario. In regards to type of questions asked, I’m afraid they don’t asked the same questions each time. Besides I’m bound by confidentiality to make it fair for all students. I hope you understand and good luck!
Reply 12
Original post by Becky’s
Hi,
You definitely need to expect scenario based questions, they’re no right or wrong answers to the questions asked, they just want to know how you I’ll deal with a scenario. In regards to type of questions asked, I’m afraid they don’t asked the same questions each time. Besides I’m bound by confidentiality to make it fair for all students. I hope you understand and good luck!

Thankyou so much for your response! That’s insightful. I wanted to ask how many minutes do we speak for scenario based question. I understand that it will be different for each question depending upon the scenario. But how many minutes in general?
Thanks again
Thankyou so much for your response! That’s insightful. I wanted to ask how many minutes do we speak for scenario based question. I understand that it will be different for each question depending upon the scenario. But how many minutes in general?
Thanks again

It depends on questions asked, but keep it short and relevant. I will say 3 mins max
Reply 14
I have applied for it. Have you received your interview date?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15
Has anyone got in without an interview
Reply 16
Original post by niazz015.310
I have applied for it. Have you received your interview date?

I heard they were giving out conditional offers before interviews
Original post by SM225

I heard that too but my conditional was after my interviewwww 🥺
Reply 18
Original post by SM225

there is a mistake in their system I think. I got a conditional offer before interview and when I spoke to the admission team I was told that I still have to attend the interview. so for those who got conditional offer from bucks make sure you speak to the admission team and don't deny any offers from other university as this university is so disorganised.
Reply 19
Original post by niazz015.310
there is a mistake in their system I think. I got a conditional offer before interview and when I spoke to the admission team I was told that I still have to attend the interview. so for those who got conditional offer from bucks make sure you speak to the admission team and don't deny any offers from other university as this university is so disorganised.

It does not make sense .My friend got an conditional offer she doesn't know if it is with an interview or not .This university is very disorganised .

Quick Reply

Latest