The Student Room Group

lgbt chat😊🌸

hey, im bisexuallll, i believe anyway.

remember being you is the best thing you can ever be. :h: you never need to change for anybody, you're amazing just the way you are. remember this. :smile:

i made this so we can all support each other.

we are just fine the way we are. also love is freaking loveeeee. :hugs:

i don't care about what people say. im just going to start being me. and you should be yourself too. :tux:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Following this xxxx
Original post by Eliza.chocolate
Following this xxxx

omg, thank you! you're so sweet. i honestly adore you sm. are you apart of the lgbtq? i hope im not being weird asking. 😊
Original post by gracieee16
omg, thank you! you're so sweet. i honestly adore you sm. are you apart of the lgbtq? i hope im not being weird asking. 😊

I am the Q! X
Hello fellow homos
I am the Q! X

omg, i do apologise for not putting it on the title. :ashamed2: girls are just, ah, cute ngl. :h:
We have an LGBT chat thread here which you are more than welcome to join :smile:
Original post by Ash Insomnia
Hello fellow homos

hellooooo☺, welcome to the new thread.
Original post by CoolCavy
We have an LGBT chat thread here which you are more than welcome to join :smile:

thankyou. i just like to start new threads as i just don't like scrolling through all the pages, if you get me. :smile: is that weird? idk, but i just like to start a new one. 😊
oh, okay, thankyou. i just wanted to send and share something nice :smile: .
im just listening to "strangers" by halsey and lauren, omdsss😍 i acc think they're so hot, damnnn.
omg, i do apologise for not putting it on the title. :ashamed2: girls are just, ah, cute ngl. :h:

It’s okie xx
It’s okie xx

im finding it so difficult atm, just now my parents were getting mad because i was being all rude and odd today and this is because i am trying to come out to them and it's stressing me out xxx
i ahhhh who always happens to have gay panics?...mee
im finding it so difficult atm, just now my parents were getting mad because i was being all rude and odd today and this is because i am trying to come out to them and it's stressing me out xxx

It’s ok
Just take your time xx
Hey there x
Original post by strawberrymilq
Hey there x

hiyaaa x
hey, im bisexuallll, i believe anyway.

remember being you is the best thing you can ever be. :h: you never need to change for anybody, you're amazing just the way you are. remember this. :smile:

i made this so we can all support each other.

we are just fine the way we are. also love is freaking loveeeee. :hugs:

i don't care about what people say. im just going to start being me. and you should be yourself too. :tux:

hey guys
i am lesbian but i also feel like i am non bianry but i like girls i am a girls myself but somedays dont have a gender
i am confused on what to do because i feel like people wont get me if i tell them
what do i do?
Original post by jademowry123
hey guys
i am lesbian but i also feel like i am non bianry but i like girls i am a girls myself but somedays dont have a gender
i am confused on what to do because i feel like people wont get me if i tell them
what do i do?

hey sweetie, you don't need to put a label on yourself if you don't want to or if you haven't figured your sexuality etc then that is fine! there is no rush. you might be non-binary. do what makes you feel happy love :smile:
hey sweetie, you don't need to put a label on yourself if you don't want to or if you haven't figured your sexuality etc then that is fine! there is no rush. you might be non-binary. do what makes you feel happy love :smile:

i keep saying i am non-binary and lesbian but i am not sure you can be that can you :colondollar:

Latest