The Student Room Group

BTEC level 3 national extended certificate engineering

I do a BTEC level 3 national extended certificate course . We have a course work which is worth 17% of the course . If I have failed . Does that mean I failed the overall qualification
You need to pass all units. For coursework if you fail you can be given a resubmission opportunity if you met the deadline and if your tutor thinks you could pass without any further guidance. The exams also have a Near Pass grade which is 50% of the pass mark and you need to get at least that. If you fail the exam you can resit.
are you all doing the exam in janairy
Reply 3
Original post by bamtutor
You need to pass all units. For coursework if you fail you can be given a resubmission opportunity if you met the deadline and if your tutor thinks you could pass without any further guidance. The exams also have a Near Pass grade which is 50% of the pass mark and you need to get at least that. If you fail the exam you can resit.

The deadline is
Reply 4
Original post by Shikhar02
The deadline is

The deadline is in may but my teacher send the course work in December can I still resend it
Original post by Shikhar02
The deadline is in may but my teacher send the course work in December can I still resend it

No, the deadline was the date the original assignment was due to be handed in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending