The Student Room Group

BTEC January Set Task Discussions 2021

Scroll to see replies

Can anyone help me with the unit 7 IT system security and encryption assignment 1 please
Original post by Evil Homer
2021 list of BTEC January Assessment Discussions!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your exams? Well we have everything you need! Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this January's Assessments!

Can't find your assessment in our list? Create yours now here and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

:work:

Create yours here!!!

BTEC Assessment Discussions:
BTEC Applied Science Unit 7 - Contemporary Issues In Science
BTEC Business Unit 2
Creative Digital Media Production Unit 5
Critical and Contextual Studies in Art and Design Unit 2
IT Service Delivery Unit 14

Hi there I am currently doing the BTEC level 3 foundation diploma in IT. Can you please kindly add unit 1 information systems and unit 2 creating systems to manage information. Also what is a set task I do not understand this as I have received a email about this.
Bju
Original post by Huh fhjdxg
Bju

Sorry?
Original post by Huh fhjdxg
Bju

All good? :h:
Has anyone done unit 6 please respond don’t ignore ?what grade have you achieved and what was your project based on?
Original post by Armaan247
Sorry?

Has anyone done unit 6 please respond don’t ignore ?what grade have you achieved and what was your project based on?
Original post by Hazelly
All good? :h:

Can you add BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering please
Original post by Evil Homer
Is this a set task, or an examination? I can't seem to find it on the schedule! :redface:

hello,
inbox
Original post by Nastroyer7A
Can you add BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering pleaseHi

Hi,
inbox I am a guru in engineering

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending