The Student Room Group

Social Work Northern Ireland 2021.

Hi, anyone apply for entry for September via Queens or University of Ulster. I'm currently completing uni ulster access course in social sciences and want to do social work in 2021. Just looking for people also applying.

Scroll to see replies

Yes I have applied for queens and Ulster
I have applied for Queens and Ulster at BMC. I’m so anxious having to wait to find anything out! Good luck 🤞🏼
Reply 3
Hi guys. Applied for Queen's, Ulster and Belfast met for Social Work. Has anyone heard back about interviews yet. I'm doing a HNC Level 4 at NRC currently. Will be livy to connect with hopefully future classmates 😊😊
Original post by ChezzaE
Hi guys. Applied for Queen's, Ulster and Belfast met for Social Work. Has anyone heard back about interviews yet. I'm doing a HNC Level 4 at NRC currently. Will be livy to connect with hopefully future classmates 😊😊

Hi I heard from Ulster but only an email asking to tick and sign a box that was all anyone else heard anything?
Reply 5
Oh I got that just before new year and then my interview will be next week. So hopefully not long till you hear 😊😊
Original post by ChezzaE
Oh I got that just before new year and then my interview will be next week. So hopefully not long till you hear 😊😊

That’s amazing! Good luck 🙂 is it video interview
Reply 7
I got an email today, regarding an invite to interview next week at some point. It was from magee.
Brilliant 🙂 good luck 🙂 did you apply for the 3 year at magee campus?
Reply 9
Original post by Hopeful2021
That’s amazing! Good luck 🙂 is it video interview

Yes video. Will be a case study and 5 questions with 48 hrs to send reply. So nervous I hate the sound of my voice on camera too 😂😂
Reply 10
Original post by beefcurry
I got an email today, regarding an invite to interview next week at some point. It was from magee

Good luck to you 🤞🤞
Reply 11
I have applied for all the campuses that offer social work here in ni, so queens and then the 3 from ulster uni, including dungannon, Belfast met and magee.
I'm 41 with 4 children so feeling its about time!
Original post by beefcurry
I have applied for all the campuses that offer social work here in ni, so queens and then the 3 from ulster uni, including dungannon, Belfast met and magee.
I'm 41 with 4 children so feeling its about time!

Good luck to use both and let me know how it goes. Hopefully I’ll hear for an interview soon I ticked the box and sent it back yesterday
Reply 13
Seems like everyone will get an interview this year that meet academic criteria. Its nerve wrecking to think interview is next week.
I wonder after interview how long we have to wait to find out it will feel like forever
I got an email from Magee on Friday saying I'll be contacted next week with the case scenario /48 hrs to upload a video :O eeeek
Original post by ADoherty93
I got an email from Magee on Friday saying I'll be contacted next week with the case scenario /48 hrs to upload a video :O eeeek

Good luck 🤞 did you apply for the 3 year full time at magee?
Original post by Hopeful2021
Good luck 🤞 did you apply for the 3 year full time at magee?

I applied for both the 2y and 3y courses you?
Original post by ADoherty93
I applied for both the 2y and 3y courses you?

Applied for the 3 year course 🙂
Hi! Applied for Magee and queens too, for both 2 and 3 year course. Just waiting on the questions coming through sometime this week.. nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest