The Student Room Group

student halls in glasgow/edz living costs😭

I’m worried about uni as it’s sooo expensive, seeing if anyone eles who’s going would even move into a flat who’s going bext yesr as I feel I’m going to be in debt when I’m older :/
Your maintenance loan covers most expenses if you budget properly
Also loan repayments are so small that you won’t even notice and chances are you will never pay it all back and it’ll be written off
Uni debt is “good debt” nobody’s going to come and repossess your house for it or anything
So no, you won’t be in debt when you’re older
lots of people are in the same situation. You have to work through it and/or take out a student loan. But they're pretty small giving back, you'll hardly notice. I'm moving into a flat not halls because i just hate halls. I'm worried about finding flatmates. Dw too much about it
Original post by ClaraFangirl
lots of people are in the same situation. You have to work through it and/or take out a student loan. But they're pretty small giving back, you'll hardly notice. I'm moving into a flat not halls because i just hate halls. I'm worried about finding flatmates. Dw too much about it

Yeh I was going to move into a flat too but I don’t want to miss out:frown:(( so but moving into a flat would be sm better
Original post by Chestnut3636
Yeh I was going to move into a flat too but I don’t want to miss out:frown:(( so but moving into a flat would be sm better

i wouldn't worry about missing out. You will meet people in the halls. If you get good people in your flat then that'll be a great time. Its all covid abiding tho
Original post by ClaraFangirl
i wouldn't worry about missing out. You will meet people in the halls. If you get good people in your flat then that'll be a great time. Its all covid abiding tho

That’s true, I would move into a flat, how are you doing it tho how will you find ppl to move into one bc I would definitely consider doing it but I’m not sure how to do it
Yeah pretty much same ahaha. I'm sorta winging it as I go. I joined a UCAS facebook group, and Edinburgh student group. If you just join as many groups as are relevant, look around for some groupchats. Theres a couple websites like Roomster for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending