The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick Biomedical Sciences 2021

Has anyone gotten an offer for biomed from Warwick yet (2021 start). I applied about a month ago and haven't heard back yet - I know they have months to make decisions but I'm getting impatient as I've heard from all my other choices, so I was wondering if anyone had heard from them/how long they tend to take?

Scroll to see replies

Nooe
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I haven’t either yet. Did receive an offer for the health and medical science though at warwick but not biomed
They are taking quite a while
Reply 4
I got an offer on the 11th of November for biomed at Warwick as an international student
Same I applied with grades AAA and haven’t heard anything I applied 15th of october
Reply 6
nope i'm still waiting too
I received an offer to study biomed at Warwick with an integrated masters.
When did you get your offer?
Original post by Elithiana
I received an offer to study biomed at Warwick with an integrated masters.
Original post by Anonymous
When did you get your offer?

I can’t remember exactly but a month or so ago maybe less
Just got an offer
Reply 11
Original post by stephstar04
Just got an offer

Same! Where else have you applied?
Still haven’t heard back yet. I’ve applied for Imperial, UCL, Queen Mary, Warwick and Durham!
Reply 13
Still haven’t heard back yet. I’ve applied for Imperial, UCL, Queen Mary, Warwick and Durham!

When did you apply? I’ve gotten an offer for warwick and Durham!
Original post by s1102
When did you apply? I’ve gotten an offer for warwick and Durham!

I applied on the 13th of October! What about you?
I got an offer on the 18th dec for biomed with masters :smile:
Reply 16
I applied on the 13th of October! What about you?

9 th nov x
Original post by annavivienne
Has anyone gotten an offer for biomed from Warwick yet (2021 start). I applied about a month ago and haven't heard back yet - I know they have months to make decisions but I'm getting impatient as I've heard from all my other choices, so I was wondering if anyone had heard from them/how long they tend to take?

Hi, I applied for biomed in late November and Warwick gave me an offer about 3 weeks later so mid December. I think I just got lucky because they can take a while apparently. Good luck :smile:
Hi! I got my offer for Biomed with Placement Year yesterday, I applied on the 18th of November though so took a while to hear back :smile:
Original post by unbiasedatom
Hi! I got my offer for Biomed with Placement Year yesterday, I applied on the 18th of November though so took a while to hear back :smile:

I applied on the 13th of October and still haven’t heard back 😫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending