The Student Room Group

Rsm 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edgemeister
Hey, I applied for Tech Risk too, I just got an email asking me to do the video interview. Can you remember any of the questions you were asked during this part?

I did it pretty long time ago so don’t really remember the question exactly. There are around 4-5 questions, nothing about tech risk. Some of the questions like what do you like to do in your spare time
Reply 41
Any one applied for Aberdeen tax autumn intake?
Has anyone received an AC invite recently?
Original post by Becca_1997
Has anyone received an AC invite recently?

Received an email saying I passed the VI, been shortlisted for an AC, it also said no guarantee due to potential roles filling up but we'll see.
I received an email saying the roles have been filled for my role (accounting and business grad -edinburgh) . I passed the interview and was shortlisted for an AC a while ago.
Anyway, they asked me to pick another role and location. I picked audit assistant grad leeds (2 days ago). They sent me another email (today) saying, ACs for that has been filled too and asked me to pick another. I picked audit assistant edinburgh. Waiting to hear if I'll get an AC for that or not.
Reply 45
Got my assesment day on Thursday, any advice?
Original post by Ak17584
Got my assesment day on Thursday, any advice?

Congrats! What role and location? Also, when did you get the invite?
Reply 47
Original post by grad1094
Congrats! What role and location? Also, when did you get the invite?

Audit at the London Farringdon office, did my initial application back in October then it was confirmed I had reached the assesment day in January
Reply 48
Original post by ponilam
Anyone have had their AC already? Mine is in a few days any advice would be nice!

Hi regarding your RSM assessment centre how long was it for you approximately. And after it did you have a partner interview then get your offer because that is what some people are saying after their interview they have a partner interview
Reply 49
Original post by 19law
How long do you normally hear back after an AC? I had my AC days ago but still have no calls or emails, does it mean I was unsuccessful?
:frown:

Hi,did you hear back after your assessment centre
Original post by RA_5675
Hi regarding your RSM assessment centre how long was it for you approximately. And after it did you have a partner interview then get your offer because that is what some people are saying after their interview they have a partner interview

It is office dependent. You hear back generally either than day or the next working day. Some offices have partner interviews, some don't.
Reply 51
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
It is office dependent. You hear back generally either than day or the next working day. Some offices have partner interviews, some don't.

What office and role did you apply for? And did you have a partner interview? Did you get the offer, if so congrats!
Original post by RA_5675
What office and role did you apply for? And did you have a partner interview? Did you get the offer, if so congrats!

I work there.
Reply 53
Anyone know if RSM does a January intake? Ive got my offer but the start date doesnt work for me since im a masters student
Original post by Ak17584
Anyone know if RSM does a January intake? Ive got my offer but the start date doesnt work for me since im a masters student

Depends on the service line.
Reply 55

audit

Original post by Ak17584
audit

The january intake has gone and they havent started for the next January intake (probably will nearning next september) so September is the only one avaliable. Are you trying to work something out with them?
Reply 57
Original post by Kango4532
The january intake has gone and they havent started for the next January intake (probably will nearning next september) so September is the only one avaliable. Are you trying to work something out with them?

well September would be fine the problem is my start date is August!
Reply 58
Original post by Ak17584
well September would be fine the problem is my start date is August!

I guess you could talk to them about that but they would most likely say you are meant to have read this when applying
Reply 59
Original post by RA_5675
I guess you could talk to them about that but they would most likely say you are meant to have read this when applying

well it just said Autumn which I assumed would be September, could try and finish my masters dissertation while working but thatd be tough

Quick Reply

Latest