The Student Room Group

Awaiting confirmation

Ok so I’ve re registered for my final year At uni. My first payment was due in September but I was told I will get this on top of my second install ment in January. What does my uni need to do now to ensure I get my money?
Original post by Rguise9191
Ok so I’ve re registered for my final year At uni. My first payment was due in September but I was told I will get this on top of my second install ment in January. What does my uni need to do now to ensure I get my money?

Hi there,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac

I still says awaiting confirmation but my uni sent this on Friday
I still says awaiting confirmation but my uni sent this on Friday

If it still says awaiting confirmation tomorrow then it means they might not of sent anything on Friday and I'd advise you to contact them again.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Should it of updated by now if they sent Friday?
Should it of updated by now if they sent Friday?

Today has only been 1 working day so I would give it 2 working days to update since it was the weekend. If it still says awaiting confirmation when you wake up tomorrow then I'd definitely speak to the university again.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
Today has only been 1 working day so I would give it 2 working days to update since it was the weekend. If it still says awaiting confirmation when you wake up tomorrow then I'd definitely speak to the university again.
Thanks, Isaac

Hopefully today or tomorrow then :-)
Reply 7
Thanks, Isaac

Are payments sent via baca?
Reply 8

Bacs

Bacs

Yes that is correct.
Thanks, Isaac