The Student Room Group

UNIQLO Management Graduate Programme 2021

Hi there! Has anyone else applied for/completed this graduate scheme with UNIQLO? I completed my phone interview today and have been invited to the company presentation/assessment centre, and I'm wondering if anyone else has also got through or has done it before and has any tips. Thank you in advance! :h:
Reply 1
I applied about 2 days ago so am a little late to the party - not progressed any further just yet!
Original post by ECS99
I applied about 2 days ago so am a little late to the party - not progressed any further just yet!

Same. I applied last week too. Not sure if I’m too late to the game! Don’t suppose you’ve heard back at all?
Reply 3
Yeah they rejected me, not too bothered because it wasn’t my fave scheme and I’m mainly just panic applying to anything that’s available ahaha, would’ve still liked it to have gone well though!
Original post by ECS99
Yeah they rejected me, not too bothered because it wasn’t my fave scheme and I’m mainly just panic applying to anything that’s available ahaha, would’ve still liked it to have gone well though!

Oh sorry to hear. I haven’t heard back yet, so I’m feeling quite nervous. Oh I know what you mean. I was super late to the game at applying. Did they email you or call?
Reply 5
Well no news is good news!! It was an email but they didn’t provide any feedback. I feel that, I was really early to some which have gone well as a result but the ones that I’ve applied to late haven’t all petered out v quickly
Original post by ECS99
Well no news is good news!! It was an email but they didn’t provide any feedback. I feel that, I was really early to some which have gone well as a result but the ones that I’ve applied to late haven’t all petered out v quickly

Thanks for replying. Well sending you lots of luck in this difficult time. I haven’t applied for many, as I was silly and missed out on quite a few. Just hoping something will work out. Best of luck!
Original post by kxiraf
Hi there! Has anyone else applied for/completed this graduate scheme with UNIQLO? I completed my phone interview today and have been invited to the company presentation/assessment centre, and I'm wondering if anyone else has also got through or has done it before and has any tips. Thank you in advance! :h:

Hey. What sort of questions did they ask during the phone interview? And did they tell you then that you made it through to the next round?
Reply 8
Original post by Fashionbaglove
Hey. What sort of questions did they ask during the phone interview? And did they tell you then that you made it through to the next round?

Hey! How did your phone interview go? I have one next week, do you remember what they asked you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending