The Student Room Group
Hi there!

First of all congratulations on getting an interview that is amazing!

To help you more I have popped some more information on how to prepare for the pharmacy interview,

Before your interview you should consider the following:

Your ideas and experiences related to the field of pharmacy and healthcare more widely.
The relevant skills (such as communication and teamwork) that you have already developed.
Any questions that you have about the programme, Aston University, or pharmacy as a career choice.
Key things to note about how we conduct our interviews:

You will not be asked technical questions about pharmacy or the academic subjects you are studying. We are much more interested in how you think through a problem and whether you can communicate a solution, rather than whether you can draw the structure of aspirin.
We encourage you to ask any questions as part of the interview process.

I have also dropped a link below where you can see more information and ask questions about the interview process!

https://www2.aston.ac.uk/study/pharmacy-interviews

Best of luck and if you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to ask!

- Poppy
Reply 2
Original post by Aston University
Hi there!

First of all congratulations on getting an interview that is amazing!

To help you more I have popped some more information on how to prepare for the pharmacy interview,

Before your interview you should consider the following:

Your ideas and experiences related to the field of pharmacy and healthcare more widely.
The relevant skills (such as communication and teamwork) that you have already developed.
Any questions that you have about the programme, Aston University, or pharmacy as a career choice.
Key things to note about how we conduct our interviews:

You will not be asked technical questions about pharmacy or the academic subjects you are studying. We are much more interested in how you think through a problem and whether you can communicate a solution, rather than whether you can draw the structure of aspirin.
We encourage you to ask any questions as part of the interview process.

I have also dropped a link below where you can see more information and ask questions about the interview process!

https://www2.aston.ac.uk/study/pharmacy-interviews

Best of luck and if you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to ask!

- Poppy

Thank you so much!!! I feel much more at ease I will be sure to check it out.
Original post by maya66755
Thank you so much!!! I feel much more at ease I will be sure to check it out.

Good luck!!

- Poppy :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by maya66755
Hey,I received an interview at Aston for pharmacy but my interview is in February. I was wondering what type of questions we will be asked and how I can prepare for it.

hey, how did the interview go? I have mine next week :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by dina_yi
hey, how did the interview go? I have mine next week :smile:

Hey how did it go i have mine in 2 weeks time
Reply 6
Original post by RAY7972
Hey how did it go i have mine in 2 weeks time

hey, it was okay! they just ask you to talk about the two scenarios that you had to discuss as a pre-interview task. There was a problem with the audio as they either couldn't unmute me or it was an issue on my side, so we had to do the interview via chat which wasn't ideal at all as I had loads to say but had to limit my responses due to time. Make sure your camera and mic are working fine before your interview. Best of luck :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by dina_yi
hey, it was okay! they just ask you to talk about the two scenarios that you had to discuss as a pre-interview task. There was a problem with the audio as they either couldn't unmute me or it was an issue on my side, so we had to do the interview via chat which wasn't ideal at all as I had loads to say but had to limit my responses due to time. Make sure your camera and mic are working fine before your interview. Best of luck :smile:

Got my interview tommorow so nervous what questions did they ask

Only about the scenrios
Please answer dina :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by RAY7972
Got my interview tommorow so nervous what questions did they ask

Only about the scenrios
Please answer dina :frown:

Spoiler

don't worry so much, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine!! it's literally just the scenarios that we had to answer questions on as part of the pre-interview task, nothing else. they're honestly very lovely so don't be so nervous! good luck :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by dina_yi
don't worry so much, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine!! it's literally just the scenarios that we had to answer questions on as part of the pre-interview task, nothing else. they're honestly very lovely so don't be so nervous! good luck :smile:

Was the secnorio about measels vacciene in children and nhs paying for injuries sport
Reply 10
I love you dina
Thank you so much for replying
Your one of a kind

And did you get a reply
Reply 11
Original post by RAY7972
I love you dina
Thank you so much for replying
Your one of a kind

And did you get a reply

you're more than welcome! yes it was about those scenarios- the questions were literally 'what's your opinion on scenario (X)?' and yeah I got a reply 12 days later and have got a conditional offer :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by dina_yi
you're more than welcome! yes it was about those scenarios- the questions were literally 'what's your opinion on scenario (X)?' and yeah I got a reply 12 days later and have got a conditional offer :smile:

Congrats dina
You go girl
You smashed it
Reply 13
Original post by RAY7972
Congrats dina
You go girl
You smashed it

aww thank you!! I hope yours goes really well too! let me know how it was once you've done it :smile:
yeah thats the online questions i got as well

Latest

Trending

Trending