The Student Room Group

Uni of Leeds law applicants 2021!

Hi everyone, people who are applying to/ are firming Leeds especially for Law reply below!

Scroll to see replies

I am planning to firm my law offer
Original post by Jolie1565
I am planning to firm my law offer

Ooh what did they offer you? And have you looked at any accommodation yet? :smile:
Original post by mbentley0071
Ooh what did they offer you? And have you looked at any accommodation yet? :smile:

I do the IB so they offered me 35 points 665
and I have obsessively looked at accommodation :smile:
and I really want to get into either cityside or central village
How about you ?
I do the IB so they offered me 35 points 665
and I have obsessively looked at accommodation :smile:
and I really want to get into either cityside or central village
How about you ?

Haha me too! Honestly have been looking non stop! I really liked either Charles Morris or Henry price as I want somewhere self catered but also like a party atmosphere you know? :smile:
applying to leeds for geology !!
That’s soo cool
Good luck
Haha me too! Honestly have been looking non stop! I really liked either Charles Morris or Henry price as I want somewhere self catered but also like a party atmosphere you know? :smile:

Hopefully we can meet when we get there 🤣🥳
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by waterisgood
applying to leeds for geology !!

That’s so exciting ! Have you looked at any accommodation? :smile:
Hopefully we can meet when we get there 🤣🥳

Yes absolutely! Fingers crossed we don’t get screwed over by the Government with our grades first haha ! :smile:
That’s so exciting ! Have you looked at any accommodation? :smile:

nah tbh have u?
nah tbh have u?

Yeah I’ve looked at a few and I think my favs so far are either Charles Morris or Henry Price :smile:
Yeah I’ve looked at a few and I think my favs so far are either Charles Morris or Henry Price :smile:

aw sick ill have to take a look soon actually cus i think im going to end up picking leeds
aw sick ill have to take a look soon actually cus i think im going to end up picking leeds

Yeah definitely have a little look! If anything it’s at least something to look forward to at the end of this year!
Yeah definitely have a little look! If anything it’s at least something to look forward to at the end of this year!

so true man thanks!! see u there i hope hahahah
Yes absolutely! Fingers crossed we don’t get screwed over by the Government with our grades first haha ! :smile:

Exactly
It’s scaring me soo much
so true man thanks!! see u there i hope hahahah

Yes absolutely! Hopefully see you there in September!
Exactly
It’s scaring me soo much

Honestly- it’s because they keep messing us about and no one has a clue what’s going on argh

so i had a look and i definitely agree with you with Charles Morris hall. i kind of like the look of Devonshire too...
so i had a look and i definitely agree with you with Charles Morris hall. i kind of like the look of Devonshire too...

Honestly I kinda loved Charles Morris- apparently it’s a bit more social than Devonshire but it depends what you’re after x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending