The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Offer Holders for 2021 Entry

I couldn't find a thread for this subject, so decided to make one myself. This is a thread for those who received their offers in the 2020/2021 application cycle.

You can feel free to discuss anything relating to your offer, like meeting conditions, fee status questionnaires and accommodation, or to just have a general chat with other prospective students.

Current students are welcome to share their thoughts and experience on the uni or course, and those with deferred entry are also welcome to join in.

I figured it would be nice to introduce ourselves first - I am applying for BSc Geography for this year and will probably put it down as my firm choice.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey! i'm fortunate enough to hold an offer for economics bsc! i'm not sure whether it will be my firm choice or not :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by g.ana
hey! i'm fortunate enough to hold an offer for economics bsc! i'm not sure whether it will be my firm choice or not :smile:

Hey, congrats on your offer! I know that economics at UCL is competitive but well done to you! What other unis have you applied for?
Reply 3
Original post by Sorara
Hey, congrats on your offer! I know that economics at UCL is competitive but well done to you! What other unis have you applied for?

congrats to you as well!! i have applied for cambridge, lse, ucl, warwick, nottingham. wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by g.ana
congrats to you as well!! i have applied for cambridge, lse, ucl, warwick, nottingham. wbu?

I applied for LSE, UCL, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary's and KCL
Reply 5
Original post by Sorara
I couldn't find a thread for this subject, so decided to make one myself. This is a thread for those who received their offers in the 2020/2021 application cycle.

You can feel free to discuss anything relating to your offer, like meeting conditions, fee status questionnaires and accommodation, or to just have a general chat with other prospective students.

Current students are welcome to share their thoughts and experience on the uni or course, and those with deferred entry are also welcome to join in.

I figured it would be nice to introduce ourselves first - I am applying for BSc Geography for this year and will probably put it down as my

Hey! I just got an offer last week for law
Reply 6
Original post by g.ana

What are your predicted grades?
Reply 7
Original post by g.ana

When did you get your offer and when did you apply?
Hey! Currently have an offer for BSc Economics at UCL. Not sure about if it will be my firm, I'm still waiting for responses from LSE and Warwick (already have offers from Bath and Nottingham too)
Reply 9
Original post by _Jonneh_
Hey! Currently have an offer for BSc Economics at UCL. Not sure about if it will be my firm, I'm still waiting for responses from LSE and Warwick (already have offers from Bath and Nottingham too)

When did you apply and get your offer from UCL?
Reply 10
Original post by kedan
What are your predicted grades?

3A* and an A in maths, fm, econ, history and A* epq alr achieved
Reply 11
Original post by Qausarat
When did you get your offer and when did you apply?

in early december. applied in early october
Reply 12
Original post by sd88888
Hey! I just got an offer last week for law

Congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by Qausarat
When did you apply and get your offer from UCL?

Applied on 29th of October and got my UCL offer 7th of December
omg, congrats, that's what I've applied for - just did the lnat yesterday :/
Reply 15
Anyone know how accommodation applications work? I am pretty sure I’m going to firm UCL but I want to wait until I take my mocks in February first. Anyone know if it works of a first come first serve basis or if they allow equal consideration as long as you apply before the deadline?
Hi! I currently hold a conditional offer for History with a year abroad. International student here ^^ but I've been living in the UK since 2017. I was predicted AAA and that's what UCL has asked for. I've decided to firm UCL since they've always been my first choice and my dream university, I've made SOAS my insurance. Good luck to everyone here!
Original post by Smeoy
Anyone know how accommodation applications work? I am pretty sure I’m going to firm UCL but I want to wait until I take my mocks in February first. Anyone know if it works of a first come first serve basis or if they allow equal consideration as long as you apply before the deadline?

It's equal consideration as long as you apply before the deadline, which was June 18th last year. They haven't even updated the page for this year yet, so it might be even later, so you should be fine.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/accommodation/frequently-asked-questions

I'm also planning to wait a bit in case lockdown lifts and there's a chance to visit some other unis before I decide for sure.
Reply 18
Got my offer for med a few weeks ago and was waiting for a thread like this. Who's abit worried that online lectures might trickle into next year aswell?
Reply 19
Original post by Southcoaster747
It's equal consideration as long as you apply before the deadline, which was June 18th last year. They haven't even updated the page for this year yet, so it might be even later, so you should be fine.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/accommodation/frequently-asked-questions

I'm also planning to wait a bit in case lockdown lifts and there's a chance to visit some other unis before I decide for sure.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply