The Student Room Group

Gcse english language november 2020 results day

Anyone nervous?

Scroll to see replies

Hii i'd say i'm nervous overall for my results in a couple months time. I'd say i'm pretty confident with my english, it's science that makes me feel sick in the stomach lol
I’m not too nervous- it’s nice to already know the worst possible outcome
Original post by lemonadetea
I’m not too nervous- it’s nice to already know the worst possible outcome

yep...
Hey the results come out Thursday! Im so scared too i pray i get that 4 but i missed out q2 paper 2 and I kinda rushed both my paper 1&2 q’s 5 but I just pray i get a 4 i dont wanna retake it!
Original post by kittyfifi123456
Anyone nervous?

YES im having anxiety! I just wanna pass :frown:
Reply 6
Im so scared i have a feeling i failed. I hope i got a 4 and i will be happy with that i just need to pass because i hate english
Ii
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Fatzschool
Im so scared i have a feeling i failed. I hope i got a 4 and i will be happy with that i just need to pass because i hate english

Me too! I just really hope i haven’t failed it I’m freaked asf right now.. praying I got a 4 too! And i hate eng so much
I was so chill about it up until about an hour ago and now I’m scared
I was so chill about it up until about an hour ago and now I’m scared

Same omg 😅
I messed up on paper on paper 1 and did decent I think on paper 2 I really hope I got a 4
Hey its okay i missed out 8 marks on p2 so idek if i got a 4 just hoping i done well i think i done okay on paper 1.
Omg hope we can get through this and passed results are out at 8! Do not worry you have probably done it if you revised and you never know ALL THE BESt!
Reply 14
Struggling to sleep 😭
I’m so pleased with my result! I got a grade 6 however I was one mark off of a grade 7 so I have asked for a re-mark
I’m so pleased with my result! I got a grade 6 however I was one mark off of a grade 7 so I have asked for a re-mark

Well done! I was three marks off from a pass but will they allow us to have our papers remarked?
Reply 17
YAYAYAY
Original post by Unknown_dumbo101
Well done! I was three marks off from a pass but will they allow us to have our papers remarked?

Yes they are! If you contact your schools exams officer they will send across the paperwork you need to do to order the remark!
I don’t think I will get the three marks :frown: to pass

Quick Reply

Latest