The Student Room Group

Fujitsu 2021 Graduate Programmes

I couldn't find a thread about the Fujitsu 2021 graduate programmes so I thought I'd start one. I've been told I've passed the video interview for technical consulting but am yet to be offered an assessment centre. Where is everyone else at in the process?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied for the finance scheme but I'm in the same position as you. Told that I've passed the VI but not everyone that passes the VI gets to the AC. Haven't heard anything since before Christmas...
Reply 2
I applied for Business Consultancy and was told the same too
I applied for BC and havent heard anything back yet after video interview! How long did it take for you guys to hear back?
Reply 4
Original post by Gradd9797
I applied for BC and havent heard anything back yet after video interview! How long did it take for you guys to hear back?

It was just over two weeks between submitting my video interview and hearing back
Original post by nick442
It was just over two weeks between submitting my video interview and hearing back

ah thanks mate! Lets see, I feel like I didn't make it passed the VI tbh. Did you guys get put off in any of the VI questions? Do they then look at our application as a whole? or just the psychometric testing for AC?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
ah thanks mate! Lets see, I feel like I didn't make it passed the VI tbh. Did you guys get put off in any of the VI questions? Do they then look at our application as a whole? or just the psychometric testing for AC?

Don't worry, only time will tell. I thought my VI went terribly compared to others I have done yet this was the first one that I actually passed so I think there's a lot of luck involved in it. In the email where they say you've passed the VI, they mention how there isn't enough places for everyone who passes to go to an AC so they basically make a profile combining your results to all stages of assessment and decide who goes through to the AC on that basis. In terms of the psychometric tests and VI, I think they make a judgement based on that test alone
Original post by nick442
Don't worry, only time will tell. I thought my VI went terribly compared to others I have done yet this was the first one that I actually passed so I think there's a lot of luck involved in it. In the email where they say you've passed the VI, they mention how there isn't enough places for everyone who passes to go to an AC so they basically make a profile combining your results to all stages of assessment and decide who goes through to the AC on that basis. In terms of the psychometric tests and VI, I think they make a judgement based on that test alone

Fingers crossed we all get through! I can't believe that they pass people and then sift everyone out right before the AC. Good luck though! Do you have a background in tech? I did social science subject so the odds arent looking good for me haha, utterly failed on one psychometric test, messed up the interview and have a non tech background lol.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Fingers crossed we all get through! I can't believe that they pass people and then sift everyone out right before the AC. Good luck though! Do you have a background in tech? I did social science subject so the odds arent looking good for me haha, utterly failed on one psychometric test, messed up the interview and have a non tech background lol.

Yeah it's pretty irritating knowing you could pass all assessments and till not get a place. Good luck to you too! Nope, I did my UG in economics and I'm currently studying a PG degree in economics. Yeah the psychometric tests can be tricky sometimes, just have to practice them religiously beforehand. And again, I thought I messed up the VI so you never know
Original post by nick442
Yeah it's pretty irritating knowing you could pass all assessments and till not get a place. Good luck to you too! Nope, I did my UG in economics and I'm currently studying a PG degree in economics. Yeah the psychometric tests can be tricky sometimes, just have to practice them religiously beforehand. And again, I thought I messed up the VI so you never know

Nice! I am a recent grad so lets hope my work experience takes over as a good case lol! I totally messed up the well-being question I was like whattttt I havent been to uni in a year
Hey everyone I heard back from the VI and got passed to AC but got the same email as you guys, has anyone 100% got a confirmed place in AC? I'm super nervous now :/
Reply 11
Hey everyone I heard back from the VI and got passed to AC but got the same email as you guys, has anyone 100% got a confirmed place in AC? I'm super nervous now :/

I've still not heard anything. My assumption is that they must be reviewing all VI's before handing out places for AC's
Original post by nick442
I've still not heard anything. My assumption is that they must be reviewing all VI's before handing out places for AC's

I wonder if they just pass everyone in all stages or there is a benchmark for each stage, its pretty confusing.
Has anyone been invited to the AC yet?
Reply 14
Has anyone been invited to the AC yet?

Nope, I've still not heard anything
This is super nerve wracking! Its been a week and I dont know the outcome! I hope they tell us on Monday!
Original post by jajajaaaaa
I couldn't find a thread about the Fujitsu 2021 graduate programmes so I thought I'd start one. I've been told I've passed the video interview for technical consulting but am yet to be offered an assessment centre. Where is everyone else at in the process?

Hi did you hear back for the ac?
Reply 17
Hi did you hear back for the ac?

No not yet
Reply 18
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by nick442
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Nope nothing. I think they will let us know on Monday!

Quick Reply

Latest