The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis 2021 applications

Hi there! I have applied for Stranmillis (Primary and Early Years) and was wondering if anyone else here had applied? Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet?
Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

I got an interview email today
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Ajm333
Hi there! I have applied for Stranmillis (Primary and Early Years) and was wondering if anyone else here had applied? Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet?
Thanks!

Hi! I applied for both as well and got an email arranging an interview this evening...don't worry I heard there was still plenty of time if you haven't heard yet they seem to take it in sections:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by guntybaps
I got an interview email today

Congratulations!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I applied for both as well and got an email arranging an interview this evening...don't worry I heard there was still plenty of time if you haven't heard yet they seem to take it in sections:smile:

Congratulations! I heard that too and that it might also be alphabetical? Hopefully I hear something soon!
Reply 5
Original post by Ajm333
Congratulations! I heard that too and that it might also be alphabetical? Hopefully I hear something soon!

Thank you :smile: Yes honestly don't worry I sent my application in two months ago and only hearing now I'm sure you'll hear soon!
Original post by Ajm333

There is a good chance its alphabetical, only other person I know who got an interview has the same initials as me, we are both AC, so I can imagine so
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
There is a good chance its alphabetical, only other person I know who got an interview has the same initials as me, we are both AC, so I can imagine so

Yes the person that I know who heard was B so it could be a while before I hear anything regardless of if I have been offered an interview or not
Reply 8
Original post by Elh56
Thank you :smile: Yes honestly don't worry I sent my application in two months ago and only hearing now I'm sure you'll hear soon!

Got my interview offer today!
Does anyone know what letter they are on?
Original post by Ajm333

Aw that's great! Congratulations :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Ajm333

Congratulations!! :smile:
Has anyone had their interview yet and know any of the questions asked?
Original post by molly1234567890
Has anyone had their interview yet and know any of the questions asked?

Interviews start on Monday
What do we feel the questions will be based on as I’m more panicked for them
Reply 15
Original post by molly1234567890
What do we feel the questions will be based on as I’m more panicked for them

I'm sure they won't be too bad.... I had an interview for LJMU and it was really casual don't worry, it mostly consisted of your past experience working with children!
What times everyones interview at? Also good luck :smile:
How did you all find the interview? :smile:
I thought it went okay just really struggled with this first question
does anyone know when we will find out if we’re accepted or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending