The Student Room Group

Ucas application deadline

Is the deadline for the 29th also include undergraduate courses or are they still due for the 15th
Original post by Raabia21
Is the deadline for the 29th also include undergraduate courses or are they still due for the 15th

Don’t hold me to this but I’m pretty sure it’s the 29th. It says so in more detail on their website :smile: Gd luck!
Reply 2
I’m pretty sure it’s been pushed back to the 29th.

Hey @Raabia21!

The UCAS deadline has now changed to the 29th for undergrad courses, except for those with the deadline of the 15th of October (things like medicine)

Eloise - Official Student Rep
Reply 4
Oh okay I’m applying to do law and I checked the ucas website so the deadline said the 15th and I couldn’t find anything on the universities website so I got a bit worried
Oh okay I’m applying to do law and I checked the ucas website so the deadline said the 15th and I couldn’t find anything on the universities website so I got a bit worried

Ucas set the deadlines and flag whether an application is “on time” or “late”. Universities aren’t allowed to set their own deadlines outside the ucas system.

Not every university will have updated their website but that doesn’t affect the official ucas deadlines
Reply 7
Ok so if I send it on the 29th it’s still fine or before then
Ok so if I send it on the 29th it’s still fine or before then

It’s not a good idea to wait until the last minute. And you need your reference to submit your application.
As above, do not leave it until the 29th. The UCAS website always gets overwhelmed and often crashes or freezes.
Aim at Pay/Send by Monday 25th latest - that gives your school time to add your reference etc and still make sure it gets to UCAS on time.
Reply 10
Oh okay thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending