The Student Room Group

Interview advice from anyone has done an Physiotherapy interview?

I have physiotherapy interviews coming up for Manchester Met, Leeds Beckett and Northumbria. Has anyone done an interview for these Universities or for any Universities for Physiotherapy? What are some questions they asked you and any other advice?
hi just wanted to ask what were your interviews like because I have an interview for man met and Leeds becket coming up soon for physio?
Original post by Yolanda young
hi just wanted to ask what were your interviews like because I have an interview for man met and Leeds becket coming up soon for physio?

Same!
Original post by Ewhyman
Same!

good luck I have my man met interview at the end of jan and Leeds at the start of march what about you?
good luck I have my man met interview at the end of jan and Leeds at the start of march what about you?

Manchester on the 27th and LB on the 2nd
Original post by Ewhyman
Manchester on the 27th and LB on the 2nd

wish you the best of luck, how are you preparing for them?
Thanks, you too! I made some flash cards with potential questions and answers which really helped me in my last interview. I will probs read over them to help prepare. How about you?
Original post by Ewhyman
Thanks, you too! I made some flash cards with potential questions and answers which really helped me in my last interview. I will probs read over them to help prepare.

no problem and thank you! sounds like good prep but I am not too sure because I don’t really know what questions to prepare for do you have any tips?
no problem and thank you! sounds like good prep but I am not too sure because I don’t really know what questions to prepare for do you have any tips?

I would just prepare for questions that will probably come up, eg “why physio”, “why would you make a good physio” ect
Original post by Ewhyman
I would just prepare for questions that will probably come up, eg “why physio”, “why would you make a good physio” ect

okay thank you very much :smile:
Original post by EHRosemary

hey I just wanted to ask how your interview went, I hope it went well :smile:
hey I just wanted to ask how your interview went, I hope it went well :smile:

It was okay thanks! It was really informal and more like a chat :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending