The Student Room Group

Hertfordshire, Greenwich or Westminster for uni,?

I’ve got offers from these universities but really not sure which one to accept
It depends on what course ur doing x
Reply 2
Original post by amanimughal
It depends on what course ur doing x

Biomedical Sciences
Original post by Anonymous
Biomedical Sciences

I will be studying nutrition at Westminster (cavendish campus) in September and I know that the campus has really good facilities. I saw the campus last February before we went into lockdown and I loved it.

I haven’t seen the other 2 unis so I’m not entirely sure about the facilities they offer but I personally would recommend Westminster.

I hope this helps x
Reply 4
I will be studying nutrition at Westminster (cavendish campus) in September and I know that the campus has really good facilities. I saw the campus last February before we went into lockdown and I loved it.

I haven’t seen the other 2 unis so I’m not entirely sure about the facilities they offer but I personally would recommend Westminster.

I hope this helps x

Ah okay no worries! How did the Westminster campus look like? Was it more old school or more modern? Is it really busy around the campus since it’s in central london?
Reply 5
Ah okay no worries! How did the Westminster campus look like? Was it more old school or more modern? Is it really busy around the campus since it’s in central london?

Some of the streets around there can be surprisingly quiet at certain times of the day. The streets which are busiest are those which carry most of the traffic - Tottenham Court Road is a main road and a busy place (normally). When you go down the side streets, it often feels much quieter.

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/visit-us/cavendish

The campus is definitely more modern and from what I can remember it’s very open and spacious. It can get busy especially during rush hours, but it won’t be that busy compared to Oxford street or Regent street. I’m sorry if that doesn’t make any sense
Reply 7
The campus is definitely more modern and from what I can remember it’s very open and spacious. It can get busy especially during rush hours, but it won’t be that busy compared to Oxford street or Regent street. I’m sorry if that doesn’t make any sense

No problem thank you for the information! Just trying to gather as much as I can ahah before making a decision. Btw was this the campus in Cavendish street? The campus I’ll be going to is the Cavendish campus
No problem thank you for the information! Just trying to gather as much as I can ahah before making a decision. Btw was this the campus in Cavendish street? The campus I’ll be going to is the Cavendish campus

Anytime ☺️ and yes this is the cavendish street campus x
Reply 9

If you click on the link, you can see where the Cavendish Campus is.
I

I hope this helps x

I'll be at cavendish campus too, are you going to be in uni accomodation?

Quick Reply

Latest