The Student Room Group

2021 Official Edinburgh University Applicants

Are you applying to study at the University of Edinburgh in 2021?
Then this is the place for you!
:danceboy:

Post below with details about your...

Course:

Grade Achieved:

Other Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students!
Hey, I have applied for PhD in Anthropology at UofE. Sent my app in mid November but haven't heard back yet, though was in touch with a supervisor beforehand about funding. Hopefully we hear soon!
Reply 2
Original post by cuppajoe84
Hey, I have applied for PhD in Anthropology at UofE. Sent my app in mid November but haven't heard back yet, though was in touch with a supervisor beforehand about funding. Hopefully we hear soon!

I applied for PhD in African Studies and PhD in International Development in December. Received an offer for African Studies yesterday. Have you checked your portal? What’s the status of your application on your dashboard?
Original post by Dosoy
I applied for PhD in African Studies and PhD in International Development in December. Received an offer for African Studies yesterday. Have you checked your portal? What’s the status of your application on your dashboard?

Congratulations! That’s great. Did they email you or did it just change on the portal? On my portal it says ‘all details received’ and I got an email from admissions last week saying it was now under review with the department.
Reply 4
Original post by cuppajoe84
Congratulations! That’s great. Did they email you or did it just change on the portal? On my portal it says ‘all details received’ and I got an email from admissions last week saying it was now under review with the department.

If it says ‘all details received’, then that means your department is presently reviewing your application and you should get a response soon.

Yes, the status changed on the portal to decision made and then I got a mail notifying me to check my portal. So you’d get a mail once a decision is made.
Reply 5
Anyone still waiting for MA politics and Econ?!? I’m dying xxxx
Anybody applying for MSc in AI? I'm logging in daily to MyEd and it's been months under "Being Processed" status

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending