The Student Room Group

city university of london

asdfg
(edited 3 years ago)
Universities have to make a decision by 20 May - an offer or a rejection.
Like everyone else, you'll just have to be patient and wait.
Original post by jazmine.f
I applied kinda late to ucas on the 4th of January but all of my 4 uni options gave me an offer but city and i don't know what to do because i really want to go to city, but i don't know if my offers from my other unis will expire. Can someone explain how this works pleaseeee

Not soon, City have months to reply and you dont have to worry about this really until May.

The UCAS application deadline still hasn't even passed yet
yh thanks but the 2 of my unis said i have to sign a contract or my place will be gone, thats why i was confused

Which Unis, and for which course?
yh thanks but the 2 of my unis said i have to sign a contract or my place will be gone, thats why i was confused

That's not how it works.
Middlesex university to study psychology with neuroscience and Greenwich university to study psychology
what about you

Can you post exactly what they said about signing a contract or you would lose your place.
Original post by ageshallnot
That's not how it works.

Explain it then, it was talking about once i accept an offer i have 14 days to change my mind. So if I change my mind dos that mean my place is gone. Listeen i have no clue on how this works as I've clearly said before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending