The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Management Applicants 2021

Anyone received an offer from the University of Warwick for their management course?

If so:
When did you apply?
What are your predicted grades?
(And any other info you want to include)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PranPlays35
Anyone received an offer from the University of Warwick for their management course?

If so:
When did you apply?
What are your predicted grades?
(And any other info you want to include)

Hello @PranPlays35

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you are interested in our BSc Management course at WBS! :smile:

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or if you have any questions about studying at WBS please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Francesca
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hello @PranPlays35

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you are interested in our BSc Management course at WBS! :smile:

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or if you have any questions about studying at WBS please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Francesca

Hello! Thank you, I am very interested in the WBS for the management course, but in my personal statement, I included a lot of Economics stuff as the other universities I am applying to is mainly Economics and management. Will I be disadvantaged by this?
Hello! Thank you, I am very interested in the WBS for the management course, but in my personal statement, I included a lot of Economics stuff as the other universities I am applying to is mainly Economics and management. Will I be disadvantaged by this?

Hello @PranPlays35

Thank you for your reply. In answer to your question, it shouldn't disadvantage you, as you can only have one personal statement for your UCAS applications our Recruitment and Admissions team take this into consideration when considering what you have put in your personal statement.

I hope that reassures you, and if you have any other questions just let me know :smile:
Francesca
I got my offer for international management at the end of november and my predicted grades are A*AA. I also applied to loughborough (offer) leeds (offer) bath&LSE which I haven't heard back from yet :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ashkash22
I got my offer for international management at the end of november and my predicted grades are A*AA. I also applied to loughborough (offer) leeds (offer) bath&LSE which I haven't heard back from yet :smile:

Hey, I applied for Management at Warwick and received an offer today! My predicted grades are AAA. I also applied to Queen Mary's (offer) Southampton (offer) and Kings and UCL which I haven't heard back from yet :smile:
Hey, I applied for Management at Warwick and received an offer today! My predicted grades are AAA. I also applied to Queen Mary's (offer) Southampton (offer) and Kings and UCL which I haven't heard back from yet :smile:

Congratulations on your offer! Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask about the course or study at Warwick :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Warwick Business School
Congratulations on your offer! Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask about the course or study at Warwick :smile:

Thank you very much! I am currently looking at the modules the course includes; if I have any questions I will let you know!
I am an international applicant for Bsc ( Management), My predicted is 39 ( IB), Any idea when can expect to hear from UBS
Reply 9
Still waiting for decision🥲
has anyone recieved an offer yet:?
Was there a offer holder day for Warwick management yet, if so what was the statistics of this year, ps , I an intl IB , applied in jan 6th, still awaiting offer, so was looking for feedback if anyone can help
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Sradhadash
Was there a offer holder day for Warwick management yet, if so what was the statistics of this year, ps , I an intl IB , applied in jan 6th, still awaiting offer, so was looking for feedback if anyone can help

I have an offer, received early February, I was a December applicant. I haven't been notified of an offer holder day as of yet.
I have an offer, received early February, I was a December applicant. I haven't been notified of an offer holder day as of yet.

Thank you. I am still awaiting response.
anyone else still waiting for a response?
Original post by Anonymous
anyone else still waiting for a response?

Here
I applied last December
Still waiting, applied in Feb. Put me out of my misery please Warwick. The waiting making the day so long
Original post by Anonymous
Still waiting, applied in Feb. Put me out of my misery please Warwick. The waiting making the day so long

i just got an offer yesterday and i applied in november dw you will get a reply soon
Original post by cutiepie683
i just got an offer yesterday and i applied in november dw you will get a reply soon

Many thanks
Hey guys,

To all the offer holders for warwick management/ interntional management starting in 2021- do you want to make an instagram group chat, as i have seen many other students doing that for different courses?
It would be great getting to know you all and we can hopefully help eachother out with any questions about the course, etc?

If yes, I can make an instagram group!
send me your id's in the chat! :smile: i am @flycookiies666 if you wanna get in touch, and I am a prospective student for the management course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending