The Student Room Group

I need help..Fast (Only girls answer)

Hi, So I know probably no one is going to see this but-

A few weeks ago I was with my boyfriend and we were hanging out then making out then one thing led to another... we had sex.. but the thing is we had unprotected sex..

I didn't discover any discomfort during it or after it but a few days later my 😺 started to like burn and itch.. I didn't bleed while we were doing it. And I already had my period so I know that I'm not prego..even though my stomache is getting a little bit bigger..

I'm scared to tell my mom mainly because I'm 17 and my mom absolutly dislikes my boyfriend.

I don't know what to do or what is happening..

Scroll to see replies

why did you not bring a condom with you?
why does your mum hate him?

maybe because he is a player who uses unprotected sex with a kid !!!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
why did you not bring a condom with you?

I wasn't thinking about it! 😅
get tested for stds asap - also get a pregnancy test to reassure yourself.

you don't have to tell your mum if you don't want to, but she might be able to help
Reply 5
why does your mum hate him?

maybe because he is a player who uses unprotected sex with a kid !!!

I- No that's not the reason... Mainly because he smokes weed and all..
But he's not a player.. But if you want to think that it's totally fine! :smile:
I wasn't thinking about it! 😅

why else do you have a boyfriend then? just to look and stare at him!

use your logic and bring and go buy a condom !
Check your local hospital or clinic website - most will have a drop in clinic or you can make appointments online or text. It’s all confidential so you just need to work out how to get there - I’m sure you can say you’re going out for a walk for exercise
Reply 8
get tested for stds asap - also get a pregnancy test to reassure yourself.

you don't have to tell your mum if you don't want to, but she might be able to help

I- I will!
I do have a really close friend, she's 22 I'm not quite ready to ask my mom for help yet..
I- I will!
I do have a really close friend, she's 22 I'm not quite ready to ask my mom for help yet..

that's great - it might be nice to have someone to support you

all the best!
I- No that's not the reason... Mainly because he smokes weed and all..
But he's not a player.. But if you want to think that it's totally fine! :smile:

why are you with a loser who has sex without a condom!!

have you not learnt about STDs . You want a boyfriend or sex , buy some condoms ffs
why else do you have a boyfriend then? just to look and stare at him!

use your logic and bring and go buy a condom !

I- Yes totatly
I don't really use logic but I am going to for now on haha
Consider going to the doctors and getting a test. Also head to your gp
I agree with some other people. Check for STDs bc that doesn't seem so normal. Also, pregnancy test would also be a good idea just to 100% be sure.
It may just be thrush! You may have just upset your ph balance. You can however order a free kit online to test for STDs if you Google “free test std under 25”. I’m sure it will be fine but it’s great to have reassurance :h: Otherwise it may just be sore from having sex for the first time if you weren’t properly ermm relaxed down there lol (it’s common to have some burning afterwards)
Hi, So I know probably no one is going to see this but-

A few weeks ago I was with my boyfriend and we were hanging out then making out then one thing led to another... we had sex.. but the thing is we had unprotected sex..

I didn't discover any discomfort during it or after it but a few days later my 😺 started to like burn and itch.. I didn't bleed while we were doing it. And I already had my period so I know that I'm not prego..even though my stomache is getting a little bit bigger..

I'm scared to tell my mom mainly because I'm 17 and my mom absolutly dislikes my boyfriend.

I don't know what to do or what is happening..

Don't beat yourself up about it, we all make mistakes it's part of life. I'm 46 and I have made loads, like yours too and worse! Use it as a learning experience. You don't have to tell your mum, either phone your doctor or see if you can get an appointment at your local clinic just Google Sexual Health Clinic near me if you aren't sure where it is or ask at your doctors. It is probably just thrush but get it checked out. Also ask the doctor or clinic about birth control. If they don't offer you can ask for free condoms I believe.

Anyway, try not to worry and my parents didn't like some of my boyfriends but then I had terrible taste in men! Here is some information that might help

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/

Take Care xx
Possibly a UTI ?
Original post by BigFawn
Possibly a UTI ?

maybe
Reply 18
I would ring the surgery on Monday and ask for a telephone appointment with one of the female GPs. You can tell her about your concerns.

You do need to discuss using contraception with your GP, you really don't want to risk an unplanned pregnancy.
u need antibiotics babes. drink some cranberry juice and a lot of water in the meantime

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending