The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Han2357
I have just seen Poundland has opened a new sex toy range called nooky I’m 16 and I was just wondering if they ask for proof of age ?

Why don't you ask your mum to get you one? I'm sure she was 16 once and she would be happy to give you good advise on that.
That’s quite depressing.
Damn, this made me laugh. :biggrin:
Wait until you're old enough.

For several reasons;
1. You're still young and shouldn't be needing such things
2. It's Poundland, I wouldn't be expecting quality. :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by ThiagoBrigido
Why don't you ask your mum to get you one? I'm sure she was 16 once and she would be happy to give you good advise on that.

Because I don’t live with my my although I’m 16
Reply 6
Original post by MidgetFever

For several reasons;

If that’s what I’m into then respect that o was just curious what they are like there I have ordered sex toys online before but never in store
Reply 7
Original post by YaliaV123
That’s quite depressing.

Just to clarify I do have a boyfriend and it is for me and him so not it’s not depressing actually
Original post by Han2357
If that’s what I’m into then respect that o was just curious what they are like there I have ordered sex toys online before but never in store

I didn't say I wasn't respecting your choice, I just said it wasn't advisable. Whether you take that advice is down to you. :dontknow:

Either way, the fact that they're from Poundland says it all really...

For several reasons;

As long as they’re being safe I don’t see the issue. Most people masturbate at 16 and there’s nothing wrong with getting to know your body
Original post by Anonymous
As long as they’re being safe I don’t see the issue. Most people masturbate at 16 and there’s nothing wrong with getting to know your body

There's a reason they don't usually sell to under 18's.
Reply 11
I didn't say I wasn't respecting your choice, I just said it wasn't advisable. Whether you take that advice is down to you. :dontknow:

Either way, the fact that they're from Poundland says it all really...

What do you mean says it all?
Original post by Han2357
I have just seen Poundland has opened a new sex toy range called nooky I’m 16 and I was just wondering if they ask for proof of age ?

If you're talking about the bubble sword I wouldn't advise you.
Original post by Han2357
Just to clarify I do have a boyfriend and it is for me and him so not it’s not depressing actually

I meant the idea of Poundland sex toys. I agree with MidgetFever though.
Don’t listen to the negative comments people are immature. I think it’s illegal to sell sex toys to under 18s in the uk so they probably will ask for proof.

Yeah I agree. But they’re going to do it either way lol
Reply 16

No I’m just curious if they do sell to under 18’s legal age to have sex is 16 so what’s wrong with exploring what you like clearly your sex life is very dull I was simply asking a question
Reply 17
Yeah I agree. But they’re going to do it either way lol

Exactly Thankyou
Original post by Han2357

Ok anyways you got your answer. You cant get it. Nighty night.
Reply 19
Don’t listen to the negative comments people are immature. I think it’s illegal to sell sex toys to under 18s in the uk so they probably will ask for proof.

Thankyou and I was just curious because legal age for sex is 16 I was wondering if there was an age limit on sex toys

Latest

Trending

Trending