The Student Room Group

Do you like girls with abs

Well?

Scroll to see replies

yes
Original post by Anonymous
Well?

Not bodybuilder-type abs but fit/athletic, yes.

Feel free to ask questions on the thread below:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5262632&p=92924596&page=394#post92924596
I only like anti-lock braking systems on vehicles.
Reply 4
yes

Any examples
Meh not really I just like the average look, a bit of stomach isn't off-putting for me personally but abs are alright anyway too if they're not like crazy popping abs.
I'm a girl and I'm straight, but I don't like it much on other girls I prefer something more feminine and soft.
Reply 7
I'm a girl and I'm straight, but I don't like it much on other girls I prefer something more feminine and soft.

Pm me
Any examples

Brittany Renner comes to mind.

Abs aren't a must-have, but I find them pretty hot on girls tbh
im a heterosexual male and yes i adore it mmmmhmmmm
Brittany Renner comes to mind.

Abs aren't a must-have, but I find them pretty hot on girls tbh

Any pics
Depends whether it suits your body or not.
I'm female and hetrosexual, I don't like the abs look on myself or other girls.
Not a fan of the ripped, thicc or bodybuilder with big biceps looks on anyone either.
Original post by Rufus the red
I only like anti-lock braking systems on vehicles.

Ahhh so you are a Mechanophiliac
Original post by HaydenFordz
Ahhh so you are a Mechanophiliac

I just don't think a girl's wheels should lock up during braking or it can result in a lack of tractive contact. :tongue:
I’m a heterosexual guy, and no I don’t like girls with abs. It doesn’t really look attractive to me, as I kinda classify it as a little manly and not very feminine. A girl with a normal stomach or even a little stomach than normal is not bad, as long as its not bulging out lol
I’m a heterosexual guy, and no I don’t like girls with abs. It doesn’t really look attractive to me, as I kinda classify it as a little manly and not very feminine. A girl with a normal stomach or even a little stomach than normal is not bad, as long as its not bulging out lol

Pm me
Well?

I’m a bisexual girl, and yeah. I used to have abs and no one ever seems to have a problem, but just in case this is written from the pov of someone who wants abs to look good, i think they’re really just a means to an end. Definitely don’t need them to be attractive.
Well?

**** yes no 🧢
Pm me

Sorry i cant reply, i think your pm’s are blocked haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending