The Student Room Group

What attracts women to men

Women. What other than looks attract you to a man?

Scroll to see replies

For me, personality, character, morals, ethics, someone who is family oriented, someone who shows affection and allows me to give affection and someone with ambition. Looks don’t matter to me, because when I fall in love, your physical attractiveness is heightened to an unbelievable peak.
Also a genuine guy who doesn’t develop a facade in the beginning of a relationship to match a girls “type” but then shows his true colours later on in the relationship. Be true to yourself throughout and be consistent, that’s what I genuinely love about a guy. Him being himself.
No, definitely not this for me. Though I would want the guy to have a similar salary to mine.

I very rarely have any kind of romantic attraction to a guy but if I do, it is usually a combination of personality and looks (the former more than the latter). In terms of actually being in a relationship, similar sex drive and sexual compatibility (if sex happens - more than happy not to have sex but guys generally aren't happy with that), and the guy being thoughtful towards me are the main things that attract me.
Quality of penis
You should watch Dan Bacon on YouTube, he explains everything on what makes women attracted to men... Best Realtionship Advices i get come from him.
i was very nervous around my girlfriend and after i watched his videos about how to not get nervous, guess what, i am not nervous around my girlfriend anymore and not nervous around any other girls (i am also used to be nervous around other girls, but not as nervous as around my girlfriend (ever since i realize my girlfriends likes me, i am nervous around her all the time and other girls). now i am not nervous, becoause i followed Dan Bacon's advice.
Humour, personality and morals
Stable job. Has to be a doctor or teacher or accountant

No delivery drivers or university students lmao
Original post by DiamondDia
Looks don’t matter to me

Ha ha ha. You are very funny INDEED.
Reply 9
Humour, sense of the ridiculous, tenderness, morals
As if there weren’t enough threads on this. 🙄
Original post by Anonymous
Women. What other than looks attract you to a man?

Idk if this is just me but i love when guys are smiley and happy? able to hold convos v well. my friends say i have the worst taste because i dont care about looks- their warmness draws me in :smile:
personality over looks but they cant be ugly
Original post by Anonymous
Ha ha ha. You are very funny INDEED.

I don’t remember making any funny remarks 👀
Looks. Hygiene
The ability to have an intellectual conversation. Also being a man by admitting when they're wrong instead of being a coward.
Reply 16
Original post by Robo NEFIX
You should watch Dan Bacon on YouTube, he explains everything on what makes women attracted to men... Best Realtionship Advices i get come from him.
i was very nervous around my girlfriend and after i watched his videos about how to not get nervous, guess what, i am not nervous around my girlfriend anymore and not nervous around any other girls (i am also used to be nervous around other girls, but not as nervous as around my girlfriend (ever since i realize my girlfriends likes me, i am nervous around her all the time and other girls). now i am not nervous, becoause i followed Dan Bacon's advice.

He seems reasonable but sadly a lot like post of the disingenuous PUA's out there
Reply 17
Rep points :perv:
Money and the power, as Scarface said.
It depends on the woman of course. Physical attractiveness; a wide range of personality traits inc. humour, honesty, morals and intelligence; status and ambition etc. all count to varying degrees for different women.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest