The Student Room Group

Vodafone Software Developer Degree Apprentice 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just got my rejection email guys. Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by ollielee
Just got my rejection email guys. Good luck to everyone else!

did they give you feedback
Reply 22
that's unfortunate :frown: :frown:How long did they take to reply back to you since you did the pre-recorded interview?
Reply 23
Original post by ehyy4324
did they give you feedback

No just a standard email saying sorry we did not progress you.
Original post by Ramzzi
that's unfortunate :frown: :frown:How long did they take to reply back to you since you did the pre-recorded interview?

I did the video interview around mid-December if I remember right
Reply 24
I applied for the Software Developer Degree Apprenticeship but in London. Did the HireVue thing around Christmas and nothing back but a few "We are still processing your application" emails.
Reply 25
I just applied to the Newbury Software Dev role a few days ago.
Haven't got an email asking me to do the HireVue yet.
I'd say there's still a fair amount of time.
I got rejected today. Best of luck to those still waiting !
Hi, I've applied to that too. If you referring to the Software Engineer /developer degree apprenticeship based in Newbury, good luck to all!!
Reply 28
For those who had the video interview, have you been contacted yet? Just asking as I applied a while back(mid December) and didn't get any answer yet.
Reply 29
Original post by zgl112
For those who had the video interview, have you been contacted yet? Just asking as I applied a while back(mid December) and didn't get any answer yet.

I think that the only emails they've sent out so far have been rejections. I applied in December too and still don't have anything back.
Original post by zgl112

I haven't heard anything since doing the HireVue in December.
Reply 31
I was on a ratemyapprenticeship video session today and Vodafone was one of the presenters. They said that those that have been progressed onto the next stage will know "very soon". They also mentioned that the assessment centres would be taking place at the Easter holidays virtually, so quite a way to go still.

Something else they said was that there's 40-60 apprenticeships they're taking on this year, split between all roles and locations.
Original post by AuTalon
I was on a ratemyapprenticeship video session today and Vodafone was one of the presenters. They said that those that have been progressed onto the next stage will know "very soon". They also mentioned that the assessment centres would be taking place at the Easter holidays virtually, so quite a way to go still.

Something else they said was that there's 40-60 apprenticeships they're taking on this year, split between all roles and locations.

thanks you for this information
Reply 33
Some new information. The first assessment centres will be on the 22nd of March, so earlier than the Easter holidays. 2 weeks before that date you will get a confirmation of your time to turn up, or a chance to arrange when you want it to be. I'm not sure which one. I think it's unlikely they'll wait until then to reject someone(?) so if your application has been out there for a long time now then I'm assuming you're on to the next stage.

The assessment centre will be for the whole day and include a group task, where you will be with 3-4 people. It'll take an hour at most. You'll then have an interview, lasting up to 30 minutes. Everyone will be given the same questions, and every interviewer will mark using the same system. There's then an individual presentation lasting up to an hour again.

Apparently it's not 40-60 apprenticeship roles, they'll hire whoever they think is fit for the job. They probably have a limit but that's what they said in their recent presentation.
Original post by AuTalon
Some new information. The first assessment centres will be on the 22nd of March, so earlier than the Easter holidays. 2 weeks before that date you will get a confirmation of your time to turn up, or a chance to arrange when you want it to be. I'm not sure which one. I think it's unlikely they'll wait until then to reject someone(?) so if your application has been out there for a long time now then I'm assuming you're on to the next stage.

The assessment centre will be for the whole day and include a group task, where you will be with 3-4 people. It'll take an hour at most. You'll then have an interview, lasting up to 30 minutes. Everyone will be given the same questions, and every interviewer will mark using the same system. There's then an individual presentation lasting up to an hour again.

Apparently it's not 40-60 apprenticeship roles, they'll hire whoever they think is fit for the job. They probably have a limit but that's what they said in their recent presentation.

Thanks for the update! I couldnt make the presentaton myself which was unfortunate, I appreciate you giving us the heads up all the same
Original post by AuTalon

thank you
is this for all apprenticeships or just the software one??
Reply 36
Original post by ehyy4324
thank you
is this for all apprenticeships or just the software one??

This should be for all of the apprenticeships they're offering.
Original post by AuTalon
This should be for all of the apprenticeships they're offerin

thank you for the information -very informative
has anyone been rejected yet??
or has anyone got onto the next stage yet???
Reply 38
I'm also wondering if anyone has been rejected or sent to the next stage yet. It's been over a week now and I haven't heard anything.
Original post by TSRAcco
I'm also wondering if anyone has been rejected or sent to the next stage yet. It's been over a week now and I haven't heard anything.

I applied for the Cyber Security pathway. But no I haven’t heard anything either, no rejection or updates since December...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending