The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I emailed to check on mine (MRC DTP theme 2) - just got a reply, no interview :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
I did last week but yet to receive a response...

What course are you applying for? my deadline for my course is mid march so im not sure if that's why they're taking longer
Original post by gcsestud
What course are you applying for? my deadline for my course is mid march so im not sure if that's why they're taking longer

Double Masters in Asian & International Affairs MA- not sure if they're taking longer because another institution would have make the decision too. What about you?
Reply 83
Original post by sarahjackson1999
I emailed to check on mine (MRC DTP theme 2) - just got a reply, no interview :frown:

Mine also theme2...and the status is submitted they even have not processed it I guess...so I also think it's a no for me...

MA in European Studies (general pathway)
That's a shame I'm sorry to hear that, but onwards and upwards I guess!

Original post by Crissty
Mine also theme2...and the status is submitted they even have not processed it I guess...so I also think it's a no for me...

Is it normal to wait so long for a reply? I have applied on 7th of November and no answer yet. On the website it says that it takes between 4-6 weeks
Reply 87
Is it normal to wait so long for a reply? I have applied on 7th of November and no answer yet. On the website it says that it takes between 4-6 weeks

Same here. I applied on 16th November:frown:
Original post by Crissty

Email to check, but I guess if you haven't heard it might not be good news:frown:
Reply 89
Email to check, but I guess if you haven't heard it might not be good news:frown:

same here, just checked, unsuccessful
I submitted my application for the MA Education in Arts and Cultural Settings this evening! I find the idea of moving to London a bit scary but the course and KCL are very exciting. If I end up getting in and taking up the offer I hope Covid-19 restrictions won't affect it too much by next academic year. I hope saying that doesn't jinx it lol
Reply 91
Out of curiosity, for folks still in their final year who've applied with predicted grades, would you suggest applying with a projected first or a high 2:1? I managed to get 70% for my second year but I'm not too confident about securing a first this year due to caring responsibilities over the past few months, 2:1 is a safe bet but I'm concerned it won't make me stand out as a competitive candidate. Then again, from what I've read it seems like most conditional offers are for a 2:1 anyway.
Reply 92
Hi, everyone!

Anybody submitted the application for the International Political Economy MA? Did you hear back from KCL? I've applied on the 4th of Dec, submitted the reference on the 14th of Dec, and still waiting.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey, has anyone else messaged on the portal and waiting for response? i sent my app on 27th nov but just dont want to come across impatient! haha
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 94
Hey, has anyone else messaged on the portal and waiting for response? i sent my app on 27th nov but just dont want to come across impatient! haha

I applied on 16th November and messaged them through the portal on Friday. I haven’t gotten a reply yet. Will keep you guys posted.

I've sent a message mid-Jan asking for an update but haven't received any response...
I've sent a message mid-Jan asking for an update but haven't received any response...

Oh wow, thats odd i understand it was xmas break so they're probably swamped with emails/messages. Can i ask what you messaged them saying?
Oh wow, thats odd i understand it was xmas break so they're probably swamped with emails/messages. Can i ask what you messaged them saying?

I messaged them asking if I would hear back within 4-6 weeks or much longer ( (since I applied to a dual degree program), and if so when I should expect to hear back.
Double Masters in Asian & International Affairs MA- not sure if they're taking longer because another institution would have make the decision too. What about you?

Hi, I also applied for the Double Masters in Asian and International Affairs. I was hoping that someone could help me with the processing time, but it seems like no one knows how long it will take to get an answer!:confused:
Original post by Anonymous 22222
Hi, I also applied for the Double Masters in Asian and International Affairs. I was hoping that someone could help me with the processing time, but it seems like no one knows how long it will take to get an answer!:confused:

I just sent you a pm :smile:

Latest