The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Msc Psychological Research 2021

Hello,

Haven't been able to find a thread specifically for the course so thought I would make one.

Has anyone heard anything back in regards to offers, rejection, or interviews?

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

I haven't heard anything back yet but hopefully we should hear about interviews this week.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Jakubk0507
Hello,

Haven't been able to find a thread specifically for the course so thought I would make one.

Has anyone heard anything back in regards to offers, rejection, or interviews?

Have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 3
Original post by psychstudent126
Have you heard anything back yet?

No, not just yet. Post back here when I do if you have any questions regarding the outcome or interview :smile:
Reply 4
Hey everyone :h: I haven’t heard back yet but I am checking my emails every five minutes ... so excited! 🙈
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
same here, havent heard anything yet, good luck to y'all
Reply 6
Original post by taxatam
same here, havent heard anything yet, good luck to y'all

Good luck :smile: I hope they will send something soon ... I found another thread on there about the interviews in 2019 and there people wrote on January 25th that they got the interview invitations
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by mi_am
Good luck :smile: I hope they will send something soon ... I found another thread on there about the interviews in 2019 and there people wrote on January 25th that they got the interview invitations

Hopefully! I am so anxious waiting :h: and they are probably not in the office till Monday now
Reply 8
just curious, where else did you guys apply to?
Reply 9
Original post by psychstudent126
Hopefully! I am so anxious waiting :h: and they are probably not in the office till Monday nowY

Yes, me too :eek:
Reply 10
Original post by taxatam
just curious, where else did you guys apply to?

I also applied to Sheffield and I consider also applying to Exeter as well. You?
Reply 11
And another question: Where are you all from? :smile: I am from Germany
Reply 12
Original post by mi_am
I also applied to Sheffield and I consider also applying to Exeter as well.

i'm from hong kong, i've applied to two local uni, ucl & wisconsin-madison. i'm thinkin of goldsmith
Reply 13
Still nothing, right? :redface: :eek:
Reply 14
Original post by mi_am
Still nothing, right? :redface: :eek:

sadly, yes for me
Reply 15
Hey everyone, I'm from Poland and have lived in the UK for a while now. I have also applied to Edinburgh and St Andrews. Really looking forward to hearing back about the results of the application and hope you all receive the reply you want :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Jakubk0507
Hey everyone, I'm from Poland and have lived in the UK for a while now. I have also applied to Edinburgh and St Andrews. Really looking forward to hearing back about the results of the application and hope you all receive the reply you want :smile:

hi there, you too, good luck
Hi everyone! just checking no one has heard anything yet? Do you think we can expect to hear this week about interviews? I’m checking my emails obsessively haha
Original post by AmberKorde1
Hi everyone! just checking no one has heard anything yet? Do you think we can expect to hear this week about interviews? I’m checking my emails obsessively haha

Hi! I havent heard anything yet but maybe we will hear this week i mean they said interviews would be end of january/beginning of February. Im hoping they are just late handing them out and it doesn't mean rejection
Reply 19
Original post by AmberKorde1

Me too 🙈 I really hope this week... but as nobody here has received anything I think it’s not that we all are rejected but it just takes them longer this year 😌

Quick Reply