The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Law kings college london 2021 entry

has anyone been accepted for their law course at kings college london yet? i’m convinced i’m waiting for a rejection email
Original post by xoxo_666
has anyone been accepted for their law course at kings college london yet? i’m convinced i’m waiting for a rejection email

What are your predicted grades and how do you think the LNAT went?

Don’t worry about the wait. I’m applying this year as well, and have done some research on when the start sending out decisions.
If we assume there is no delay, on previous years experience, KCL will send out the first major batch of offers starting w/c 25th Jan
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Don’t worry about the wait. I’m applying this year as well, and have done some research on when the start sending out decisions.
If we assume there is no delay, on previous years experience, KCL will send out the first major batch of offers starting w/c 25th Jan

Thank you for letting me know about w/c 25th:smile: My predicted grades where only AAA but I applied with a programme to hopefully give me a contextual offer. I honestly have no idea how my LNAT went but I don’t think it was very good, i’m not sure if i’m paranoid or not.
Original post by xoxo_666
Thank you for letting me know about w/c 25th:smile: My predicted grades where only AAA but I applied with a programme to hopefully give me a contextual offer. I honestly have no idea how my LNAT went but I don’t think it was very good, i’m not sure if i’m paranoid or not.

At least you now have an indication of when offers generally come.

Hope it all goes well

Does that timeline apply to postgraduates applicants as well?
Original post by Faisalthe12th
Does that timeline apply to postgraduates applicants as well?

Are you applying for a law related degree?
Are you applying for a law related degree?

No, but I'm considering it, however, I applied for International Relations. Are there any differences between departments when it comes to application processing and such?
Original post by Faisalthe12th
No, but I'm considering it, however, I applied for International Relations. Are there any differences between departments when it comes to application processing and such?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest