The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for Accounting and Finance courses?

pretty self explanatory question.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me!
Reply 2
Original post by Ss12367
Me!

Nice. Which 5 unis did you apply to? And did you apply for a placement year? Also, have you received any offers? A lot of questions LOL, but I don't know anyone who's applied for Accounting and Finance so it's cool to find someone.
Reply 3
Original post by nesstudent
Nice. Which 5 unis did you apply to? And did you apply for a placement year? Also, have you received any offers? A lot of questions LOL, but I don't know anyone who's applied for Accounting and Finance so it's cool to find someone.

I’ve applied to:
1. LSE waiting
2. Warwick received offer
3 and 4. Nottingham for bsc accounting and finance (no placement year) and bsc accountancy flying start degree (placements in year 2,3,4)I have gotten an offer for the first and am waiting on a decision for the other
5. Loughborough with a placement year. Offer received.

There is an accounting and finance thread called Accounting and finance 2021 you should check it out if you wanna find more ppl doing the course.

Where have you applied and any offer yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Ss12367
I’ve applied to:
1. LSE waiting
2. Warwick received offer
3 and 4. Nottingham for bsc accounting and finance (no placement year) and bsc accountancy flying start degree (placements in year 2,3,4)I have gotten an offer for the first and am waiting on a decision for the other
5. Loughborough with a placement year. Offer received.

There is an accounting and finance thread called Accounting and finance 2021 you should check it out if you wanna find more ppl doing the course.

Where have you applied and any offer yet?

Cool, cool,
1. Leeds
2. Exeter.
3. Lancaster
4. Loughborough
5. Southampton

All of them with placement, and I just sent my offer in so nothing yet lol. What grades did the unis that grave you an offer ask for? Also could you link the thread for Accounting and Finance? I can't seem to find it.
Me! And if you scroll down to related discussions the official A&F application thread will be there.
Reply 6
Cool, cool,
1. Leeds
2. Exeter.
3. Lancaster
4. Loughborough
5. Southampton

All of them with placement, and I just sent my offer in so nothing yet lol. What grades did the unis that grave you an offer ask for? Also could you link the thread for Accounting and Finance? I can't seem to find it.

I’m not sure how to link a thread properly but here’s a link https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6685330&p=93286802&page=10#post93286802
Also the unis asked for AAA and AAB
Reply 7
Original post by Hiro2468
Me! And if you scroll down to related discussions the official A&F application thread will be there.

Which unis? :smile:
And what are your predicteds if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 8
Original post by Ss12367
I’m not sure how to link a thread properly but here’s a link https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6685330&p=93286802&page=10#post93286802
Also the unis asked for AAA and AAB

Same. My unis requirements ranged from AAA-ABB. What were your predicteds?
Reply 9
Same. My unis requirements ranged from AAA-ABB. What were your predicteds?

AAA and you?
Original post by Ss12367
AAA and you?

what a levels you guys doing?
Reply 11
Original post by Ss12367
AAA and you?

Same!
Original post by ash9080

Maths, french and econ. Where have you applied and what a level subjects do you do?
Which unis? :smile:
And what are your predicteds if you don't mind me asking?

Durham, Surrey, Warwick, Leeds and Birmingham. I'm predicted AAA
Original post by Ss12367
Maths, french and econ. Where have you applied and what a level subjects do you do?

Omg I do the exact same subjects but do German instead. How are you finding French?
Reply 15
Original post by ash9080

english french physucs
Reply 16
When did you guys apply? and any offers received?
Omg I do the exact same subjects but do German instead. How are you finding French?

Absolute trashhhhhhhh. I get the most homework from it by far. I get a lot of class homework then I get more from the french assistant and then more when I meet the teacher for my irp all in one week. How’s German tho?
Original post by Ss12367
Absolute trashhhhhhhh. I get the most homework from it by far. I get a lot of class homework then I get more from the french assistant and then more when I meet the teacher for my irp all in one week. How’s German tho?

Completely hopeless....it's the opposite for me, we don't get homework from our main teacher but our teacher doesn't even teach us. It's basically like a free period, we haven't started our irp, we haven't touched analysing the book/film. It's hard :frown:
Completely hopeless....it's the opposite for me, we don't get homework from our main teacher but our teacher doesn't even teach us. It's basically like a free period, we haven't started our irp, we haven't touched analysing the book/film. It's hard :frown:

Oh my goodness. That’s basically my econ teachers. But you haven’t done the book or film?!?!? And teaching yourself the language lessons is hard!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending