The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

London Met Uni or Uni of Westminster

I really wanna study translating in London but I have seen so many bad reviews for both London Met and Westminster and I was wondering which on is better when it come to translating course? I really like the fact that Westminster has the option of a year abroad but the reviews of how bad the teaching is kind of put me off. I then read that London Met had scandals about having "fake students". Can anyone help please?
Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
I really wanna study translating in London but I have seen so many bad reviews for both London Met and Westminster and I was wondering which on is better when it come to translating course? I really like the fact that Westminster has the option of a year abroad but the reviews of how bad the teaching is kind of put me off. I then read that London Met had scandals about having "fake students". Can anyone help please?
Thank you

Hi there

Its great to hear you are considering Westminster to study Translation. We have good languages department offering courses in Chinese, French, Spanish and Arabic. We offer Translation degrees in Spanish or French with the opportunity to add another of the languages within the degree. At Westminster and you will have the option to study for 4 years with a year overseas. I know lots of students have gone on to successful careers working as translators, interpreters, teachers and often in the field of diplomacy. Please join our online Undergraduate Open Day to find out more about studying at Westminster.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest