The Student Room Group

How to Cancel Loan Using SFE Website?

Hi, I have completed the 'EUCO1' notification of change of circumstances form and printed this out, however after some reading I have found that this can be sent online to SFE using your account but how? I cannot find anything about doing this when I log in.
Anyone know how to navigate the site?
Original post by M4tur3 stud8nt
Hi, I have completed the 'EUCO1' notification of change of circumstances form and printed this out, however after some reading I have found that this can be sent online to SFE using your account but how? I cannot find anything about doing this when I log in.
Anyone know how to navigate the site?

Hi, EU applicants can't upload forms online(only SFE applicants). You must send this in the post.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, EU applicants can't upload forms online(only SFE applicants). You must send this in the post.
Thanks, Isaac

Thanks for replying. No, I'm a UK student using SFE and I'm in part time study.
Thanks for replying. No, I'm a UK student using SFE and I'm in part time study.

You shouldn't be completing an EU CO1 form if you are not an EU applicant.

If you are an SFE part time applicant, you should be completing the CO2 form http://ow.ly/d/8og4
Only SFE full time applicants can upload documents, so you will still need to send this in the post.
Thanks, Isaac
You shouldn't be completing an EU CO1 form if you are not an EU applicant.

If you are an SFE part time applicant, you should be completing the CO2 form http://ow.ly/d/8og4
Only SFE full time applicants can upload documents, so you will still need to send this in the post.
Thanks, Isaac

Ok, so I downloaded and filled in the CO2 form on SFE website using my account, now do I just upload the form even if they have not requested it?
Ok, so I downloaded and filled in the CO2 form on SFE website using my account, now do I just upload the form even if they have not requested it?

If you are a part time applicant you won't have the option to upload it. You can send it in the post to cancel your application. I advise attaching a cover letter also.
Thanks, Isaac
If you are a part time applicant you won't have the option to upload it. You can send it in the post to cancel your application. I advise attaching a cover letter also.
Thanks, Isaac

Thanks, I called them an hour ago and they said that I can submit the CO2 form using the 'upload documents' button. I also asked them how long this loan application would take to cancel and they said the processing time is 10 days.
Thanks, I called them an hour ago and they said that I can submit the CO2 form using the 'upload documents' button. I also asked them how long this loan application would take to cancel and they said the processing time is 10 days.

If you can see that button online, yes. As far as I'm aware - part time applicants can not see this.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending