The Student Room Group

How to get over obsession and love?

Taehyung is the reason I will never have a Boyfriend or Husband 😭😂😭 😔but he's for someone else… I never feel this love for anyone ever in my life .Taehyung has been my crush since 2015, when I was 13. I used to read wattpad fanfictions online about him every single day. But he is a celebrity, handsome, rich and famous. He is the reason I will never have a Boyfriend or Husband 😭😂😭 But he is not for me 😔 he's for someone else 😣😣🥺🥺 I know that 😢😭😭 oops !! I started crying again 🤦♀️ 😅😭 😣😣 ..... The only time I see Taehyung is in my dreams😔😭 I never feel this love for anyone every in my life 😭I still can’t believe that I exist in the same world as him I can’t even- 😭He is a divine ethereal heavenly creature. At least we're under the same sky... I say this while crying in a corner. Taehyung does not need any make-up nor neat hairstyle. The more messy his hair is & the more sweaty V is, the more gorgeous & appealing he gets before our eyes. He is perfect. how am I ever gonna get a husband or boyfriend when taehyung is my standard😭💯 Taehyung is one of my few crush.....ever since i started crushing on him it's only him and no one else!!....his beauty is unbeatable. I love him so much but I can never have him😫😭

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why do i love someone who doesn't know i exist ! for so long now i love taehyung since 2015.. my love has not gone away 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Reply 2
i thought this obsession would disappear when i become an adult but I am 19 now 😭😭😭😔😔😔😔

How to stop?!😭😔😔
i hope you're not trolling

my side kick @bored_user [s]smile[/s] will help you... he's good with things like this..🙈
Original post by gracieee16

my side kick @bored_user [s]smile[/s] will help you... he's good with things like this..🙈

ummm.. pretty sure its a troll lol... cause psychologically speaking, celebrity crushes dont go so far and usually fade. the fact that she is obsessed with a taichi guy is just insane.
Original post by Anonymous
Taehyung is the reason I will never have a Boyfriend or Husband 😭😂😭 😔but he's for someone else… I never feel this love for anyone ever in my life .Taehyung has been my crush since 2015, when I was 13. I used to read wattpad fanfictions online about him every single day. But he is a celebrity, handsome, rich and famous. He is the reason I will never have a Boyfriend or Husband 😭😂😭 But he is not for me 😔 he's for someone else 😣😣🥺🥺 I know that 😢😭😭 oops !! I started crying again 🤦♀️ 😅😭 😣😣 ..... The only time I see Taehyung is in my dreams😔😭 I never feel this love for anyone every in my life 😭I still can’t believe that I exist in the same world as him I can’t even- 😭He is a divine ethereal heavenly creature. At least we're under the same sky... I say this while crying in a corner. Taehyung does not need any make-up nor neat hairstyle. The more messy his hair is & the more sweaty V is, the more gorgeous & appealing he gets before our eyes. He is perfect. how am I ever gonna get a husband or boyfriend when taehyung is my standard😭💯 Taehyung is one of my few crush.....ever since i started crushing on him it's only him and no one else!!....his beauty is unbeatable. I love him so much but I can never have him😫😭
Original post by bored_user:)
ummm.. pretty sure its a troll lol... cause psychologically speaking, celebrity crushes dont go so far and usually fade. the fact that she is obsessed with a taichi guy is just insane.

yeah, you're right... i like a couple of singers doesn't mean i "love" them...lmfaoooooo... must be a troll.
yeah, you're right... i like a couple of singers doesn't mean i "love" them...lmfaoooooo... must be a troll.

yepp!!
Reply 7

thanks for the reply, no I am not trolling
Reply 8

No unfortunately I am not a troll 😔😭😞

I have been obsessed with Taehyung since 2015, I just saw him in Run music video in 2015 and then the obsession and love started. In 2016, they started write fanfics on wattpad and I would read them 1 hour a day 2016-2019. I am still obsessed now smh. I dream about him as well that we are in heaven together and he holds my hand. It is weird ngl, because I do not really have that many crushes but this man just makes me feel something different idk.
I cry at least 3 times a day that I will never be with him😭😭

How to stop being obsessed?
Original post by love V
No unfortunately I am not a troll 😔😭😞

I have been obsessed with Taehyung since 2015, I just saw him in Run music video in 2015 and then the obsession and love started. In 2016, they started write fanfics on wattpad and I would read them 1 hour a day 2016-2019. I am still obsessed now smh. I dream about him as well that we are in heaven together and he holds my hand. It is weird ngl, because I do not really have that many crushes but this man just makes me feel something different idk.
I cry at least 3 times a day that I will never be with him😭😭

How to stop being obsessed?

stop listening to his songs and move out of your country and focus on your education or something
Reply 10
stop listening to his songs and move out of your country and focus on your education or something

I am focused on education , I study 5 hours every day

Move out of what country?
Original post by love V
I am focused on education , I study 5 hours every day

Move out of what country?

and I study for 10 hours a day.

And wherever you're living. it clearly doesn't have good looking men
Reply 12
and I study for 10 hours a day.

And wherever you're living. it clearly doesn't have good looking men

Have you seen Taehyung? He is visually very handsome and unique

I don't think many men look like him
Reply 13
stop listening to his songs

But most of his songs are with BTS .. Taehyung's voice is so deep but his eyes are so soft and then his jaw is so masculine and he's tall. I don't think anyone can look that good. I have never seen a man that handsome....

I don't know where you live, but Taehyungs looks are ethereal
Original post by love V
But most of his songs are with BTS .. Taehyung's voice is so deep but his eyes are so soft and then his jaw is so masculine and he's tall. I don't think anyone can look that good. I have never seen a man that handsome....

I don't know where you live, but Taehyungs looks are ethereal

Then stop listening to his songs, stop daydreaming about him, and clearly stop looking at his face, plus he may have undergone plastic surgery which does not define the real him (Nose job 100%) (Therefore NOT a natural Ethereal person)

I may not into K-pop but I know some artists and songs from friends. Stop thinking about him and FOCUS on Your Life, NOT him.
Reply 15
Original post by mra1108
Then stop listening to his songs, stop daydreaming about him, and clearly stop looking at his face, plus he may have undergone plastic surgery which does not define the real him (Nose job 100%) (Therefore NOT a natural Ethereal person)

I may not into K-pop but I know some artists and songs from friends. Stop thinking about him and FOCUS on Your Life, NOT him.

Thank you💕💜💘😘

Do you think he's gotten plastic surgery and nose job? Most people say he's natural
maybe it's natural, some think it's plastic surgery as well

Original post by love V
Thank you💕💜💘😘

Do you think he's gotten plastic surgery and nose job? Most people say he's natural

Here's an image of him
As you mature feelings like this will lessen. When you progress into your mid-20s you'll find celebrity crushes become far less intense and you'll stop holding other men to unrealistic standards.

In short: you need to wait it out.
Reply 18
Original post by mra1108
maybe it's natural, some think it's plastic surgery as well

Here's an image of him

No no no that is jungkook

this is taehyung below

Attachment not found
What am I saying is basically just think of your own life and not all him. If you're obsessed with him for too long, you might not be able to find anyone (except your obsession and love for Taehyun).

Original post by sinfonietta
As you mature feelings like this will lessen. When you progress into your mid-20s you'll find celebrity crushes become far less intense and you'll stop holding other men to unrealistic standards.

In short: you need to wait it out.

I agree with this. Just like the feeling you have a crush on someone as time continues

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending