Ligh-skin
Curly dark hair
Original post by TSR2020
YESSS

but seriously ...
Tall
Ligh-skin
Curly dark hair

😂😂 in all seriousness I love guy with curly hair and a beard ( have no clue why but yeah). Don't really mind otherwise just like be able to communicate and don't be a jerk😊.
Black hair, straight hair, thick black eyebrows, wide eyes, clear skin, no beard, thin but a little muscle, height around 5'10
Original post by CHINA first_
Black hair, straight hair, thick black eyebrows, wide eyes, clear skin, no beard, thin but a little muscle, height around 5'10

Oh so not specific at all lol😊.
Reply 6
talll like 6' and above tall
curly or wavy hair
doesn't have to be muscular but def athletic
and ofc funny af
Reply 7
Original post by mhm...
talll like 6' and above tall
curly or wavy hair
doesn't have to be muscular but def athletic
and ofc funny af

same
Original post by kkuwaza
what's ur type of guy girls

Preferably taller than me (I'm 5'8), funny, sarcastic- (I'm hella sarcastic too :biggrin:) smart, witty, likes music, dark hair just NICE :h:
Reply 9
my favorite type of guy is black or mixed race boys tall like 6ft cause I'm like 5ft 3 so that's my type of guy
Reply 10
Original post by kkuwaza
my favorite type of guy is black or mixed race boys tall like 6ft cause I'm like 5ft 3 so that's my type of guy

that height difference 😂 and yh black boys are cute af but im pretty open to any race
Reply 11
Original post by mhm...
that height difference 😂 and yh black boys are cute af but im pretty open to any race

I dont care about the height different that means can look up at him and black people are pretty
fit, sexy and muscular
Reply 13
Original post by kkuwaza
I dont care about the height different that means can look up at him and black people are pretty

yes i most definetly agree black ppl are pretty😌 and yh i was pointing out how big a difference that is
im tall so the guy would have to be like 6'8 to have a big height difference😂
Reply 14
wht that does not make sence at all how can u just like a guy who just does u dont even look at the looks
Reply 15
I'm sayin how can u like a guy who is good at spellings not even about the looks
Original post by kkuwaza
I'm sayin how can u like a guy who is good at spellings not even about the looks

again never date anyone on here
Original post by kkuwaza

*saying. And dating an illiterate guy is hardly attractive or fun is it
Reply 18
Original post by ADarling
again never date anyone on here

wht u mean and why
Original post by kkuwaza
wht u mean and why

because i did and it epically failed then again it's my experience with a guy with the username abislover
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending