The Student Room Group

Anyone used to spend time in school toilets?

lol tough times that was

Scroll to see replies

wdym just hang out? no
cry? yes
Original post by Anonymous
lol tough times that was

Used to go in there a skip lessons
Reply 3
Original post by BluMoon06
wdym just hang out? no
cry? yes

yh i used to go there cus i had no one to hang out with
yh i used to go there cus i had no one to hang out with

oh damn :console:
i was like that too but i went there to cry then come out and said i had a tummy ache cos either way the teachers would do nothing
in secondary, some of us used to use our phones in there or just hang out and sometimes stuff we didn't want to do in the playground.

We mostly stopped this in year 10/11 as we had a designated area in the back of the playground where we weren't really supervised

Have definitely gone there to cry :rolleyes:
(edited 3 years ago)
Me and my boyfriend used to shag in there before school started 😂
Yes cause i had no friends
yessss they smelt like cheap body spray and cigarettes from the girl before :lol:

i have vivid memories of how busy they were at break times when girls would stand in front of the mirrors, rolling and checking their skirts!
To cry yeah. I also used to skip lunch and hang out there with a book because i had no friends and going to the packed canteen with no friends would mean getting laughed at and not having a seat. I remember how embarrassing it would be if the popular girls found you in there. If a load of them came in i would flush the toilet and wash my hands do a walk around the school either hope they wernt still in there or go to other toilets. I think i should've just gotten the courage gone to the canteen and said something back if someone was mean but i was just too shy and awkward to. I hated school so much.
Toilets where good for evading people and lunchtime.

My brother once, for no apparent reason, flushed his calculator down the toilet, blocking all the toilets in that block. They found out he was the culprit because my Mum had labelled the calculator. I hope you didn't mind me sharing this short, toilet related anecdote.
Original post by something_orphic
To cry yeah. I also used to skip lunch and hang out there with a book because i had no friends and going to the packed canteen with no friends would mean getting laughed at and not having a seat. I remember how embarrassing it would be if the popular girls found you in there. If a load of them came in i would flush the toilet and wash my hands do a walk around the school either hope they wernt still in there or go to other toilets. I think i should've just gotten the courage gone to the canteen and said something back if someone was mean but i was just too shy and awkward to. I hated school so much.

relatable. very relatable though i used to hang out in the library more often.
relatable. very relatable though i used to hang out in the library more often.

Our library was really small and all of the popular kids hung out there. There was not really anywhere to sit and then our year group got banned.
I'd sometimes have my dinner and bring my tablet to play Clash of Clans in the toilets. God those days were so depressing.
I'd sometimes have my dinner and bring my tablet to play Clash of Clans in the toilets. God those days were so depressing.

its a shame all of us toliet kids didnt get together. surely there mustve been more than one toliet kid per school?
i used to eat my lunch in there..... i mean i still do sometimes
Original post by something_orphic
its a shame all of us toliet kids didnt get together. surely there mustve been more than one toliet kid per school?

maybe.. but i'd assume we'd be too lowkey to find out about each other.
Used to go in there a skip lessons

so did i
My friend does that lmao I think she just goes on her phone
lol tough times that was

I know right. The toilet was basically a place where I would sit and cry in my own self pity. I do not miss those days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending