The Student Room Group

My underage nude video might get leaked.

So few months ago I was in skype call with random guy that asked me to come skype in Kik messenger. Then there was a girl that lookee like a cam girl and I was just horny so I showed my **** fast and that girl didnt do anything atvthe whole skype call. She just sat there. Then I was like " Damn this is just some random bot." So I just left the call and blocked her. But my real name was visible. She didnt say anything before I blocked her. Then month later I got call from secret number and exactly 1 mont after I got call from same number again. Both times the call lasted 6 seconds and I didnt hear anything. I havent got any messages anywhere anywhere but I am scared she is scammer who will try to find me and extort me. And I was 15 when I was in that skype call and its has been like 3-4 months since that skype call. I have made new social medias and blocked all secret numbers. So yeah I am really scared and depressed. I cant go to police because I dont hqve any evidence. But I just wanted to ask that do you guys think she would really try to find me and that she would have been the one that called me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Personally in my opinion, very simple - your overthinking it
This happened to me before but it was my brother. he then told me it was all a lie, however it really effected me emotionally and was very embarrassing. Still get annoyed every now and then...
(edited 3 years ago)
I think it will be fine. Loads of people have had this experience ive seen maybe 2 threads about similar stuff in the last month on TSR. Was it your full name?
Reply 4
Original post by something_orphic
I think it will be fine. Loads of people have had this experience ive seen maybe 2 threads about similar stuff in the last month on TSR. Was it your full name?

Why you want to know my name
Original post by Anonymous
Why you want to know my name

oh no i dont want to know ur name i am just wondering if the 'people' on the skype call knew ur full name.
Reply 6
oh no i dont want to know ur name i am just wondering if the 'people' on the skype call knew ur full name.

I guess she does.
Nah mate seems a bit farfetched. Silent phone calls usually are scammers, yes, but I highly doubt it would be the girl. Don't be showing your privates to people online though, especially at 15 where you're essentially forcing people to view illegal videos of yourself...
But yeah, definitely overthinking
I guess she does.

I think you are overthinking. Usually when people post nudes of someone under their real name its someone who they know like a classmate or an ex boyfriend. the silent phone calls are probably unrelated as how would they have your phone number and i have never heard of people calling them afterwards. It also sounds as tho you flashed her pretty quick so it is unlikely they would actually have a photo of it and you can always deny its u. If it helps i did similarly dumb stuff underaged and so far nothing bad has happened. I even had someone actually threaten me. That freaked me out so much. Nothing actually happened tho eventho he had details of me. I can understand you are freaked out but i dont think anything is going to happen so try not to worry so much.
Reply 9
I think you are overthinking. Usually when people post nudes of someone under their real name its someone who they know like a classmate or an ex boyfriend. the silent phone calls are probably unrelated as how would they have your phone number and i have never heard of people calling them afterwards. It also sounds as tho you flashed her pretty quick so it is unlikely they would actually have a photo of it and you can always deny its u. If it helps i did similarly dumb stuff underaged and so far nothing bad has happened. I even had someone actually threaten me. That freaked me out so much. Nothing actually happened tho eventho he had details of me. I can understand you are freaked out but i dont think anything is going to happen so try not to worry so much.

Thanks for help dude. This helps a lot.

Just gotta hope it doesnt come back to me. But actually she could have gotten my number from facebook if she added me and I accepted the friend request because I didnt think it could be that girl. But yeah I have deleted all my social medias and made new ones. I dont remember if I had added any friends with my last facebook account. And begire I deleted my facebook account I deleted all my friends. But then I went to messenger and saw two random people in my friends that I wasnt friends with at the moment. And that is what I am afraid of. That it would have been one if those guys. Btw I remember those accounts names but I dont know if one of them is the one. But I just gotta pray that that nude wont ruin my life.

Btw what details did he have of you
Thanks for help dude. This helps a lot.

Just gotta hope it doesnt come back to me. But actually she could have gotten my number from facebook if she added me and I accepted the friend request because I didnt think it could be that girl. But yeah I have deleted all my social medias and made new ones. I dont remember if I had added any friends with my last facebook account. And begire I deleted my facebook account I deleted all my friends. But then I went to messenger and saw two random people in my friends that I wasnt friends with at the moment. And that is what I am afraid of. That it would have been one if those guys. Btw I remember those accounts names but I dont know if one of them is the one. But I just gotta pray that that nude wont ruin my life.

Yeah i mean its been maybe 4 years for me and this guy knew where i lived and he was like im going to show your parents, your school, your friends and ruin your life. I remember that i literally cried i thought my life was over. Its been 4 years and i used to check to see like if anything that i could find was linked to me but it wasnt. I knew of a girl who like got her nude posted linked to her name and somehow it got buried. Another girl who was my friend posted her own nude (idk why) to her own account and left it on public which eventually got shared. She managed to deny it (her face wasnt shown) and still get jobs? I think it will be okay. You always PM me btw im usually online.
Yeah i mean its been maybe 4 years for me and this guy knew where i lived and he was like im going to show your parents, your school, your friends and ruin your life. I remember that i literally cried i thought my life was over. Its been 4 years and i used to check to see like if anything that i could find was linked to me but it wasnt. I knew of a girl who like got her nude posted linked to her name and somehow it got buried. Another girl who was my friend posted her own nude (idk why) to her own account and left it on public which eventually got shared. She managed to deny it (her face wasnt shown) and still get jobs? I think it will be okay. You always PM me btw im usually online.

Okay. But its kinda bad that my I showed my face in that skype call.
Okay. But its kinda bad that my I showed my face in that skype call.

Honestly its probably gonna be okay idk. Its unfortunately a wait and see kind of thing but its been months and i think those calls are unrelated. Usually i think peoples nudes get posted pretty quick and not 4 months later. If they do get posted you can go the police and explain and they can at least take down the original which means any copies will be unlikely linked to your name. However, i would doubt that months later they would decide to post.
Honestly its probably gonna be okay idk. Its unfortunately a wait and see kind of thing but its been months and i think those calls are unrelated. Usually i think peoples nudes get posted pretty quick and not 4 months later. If they do get posted you can go the police and explain and they can at least take down the original which means any copies will be unlikely linked to your name. However, i would doubt that months later they would decide to post.

True. But if she comes to contact me later
True. But if she comes to contact me later

If you think she is contacting you, make a record. Don't respond or pick up any calls just record down any points of contact. If you know it is her you can go to the police and tell them and get your phone number changed
If you think she is contacting you, make a record. Don't respond or pick up any calls just record down any points of contact. If you know it is her you can go to the police and tell them and get your phone number changed

Okay thank you
Okay thank you

Dw i really think its going to be okay but if something happens or your worried or depressed just PM me and we can talk things over
So few months ago I was in skype call with random guy that asked me to come skype in Kik messenger. Then there was a girl that lookee like a cam girl and I was just horny so I showed my **** fast and that girl didnt do anything atvthe whole skype call. She just sat there. Then I was like " Damn this is just some random bot." So I just left the call and blocked her. But my real name was visible. She didnt say anything before I blocked her. Then month later I got call from secret number and exactly 1 mont after I got call from same number again. Both times the call lasted 6 seconds and I didnt hear anything. I havent got any messages anywhere anywhere but I am scared she is scammer who will try to find me and extort me. And I was 15 when I was in that skype call and its has been like 3-4 months since that skype call. I have made new social medias and blocked all secret numbers. So yeah I am really scared and depressed. I cant go to police because I dont hqve any evidence. But I just wanted to ask that do you guys think she would really try to find me and that she would have been the one that called me.

Did that number end with 7?
Did that number end with 7?

No. It said unknown number

Quick Reply

Latest