The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Official Middlesex University London 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Middlesex University London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I am applying for Primary Education and am currently studying Philosophy & Ethics, History and English Language & Literature.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Hello!
My name is Aliyah, I have applied for BSc in Midwifery and hopefully next year i would love to get a place in midwifery!
I study IB Maths IB English Lit and BTEC Health & Social Care Level 3!!
Reply 3
Hi I am looking to study midwifery in 2021 how is your application going xx wish you the best I study btec health and social , English Lit and Law xx
Reply 4
Hi, I'm ivy! I'm hoping to study interior design! I currently stuy English Literature, media studies and graphic commutation. My predicted is BBA. I also did an EPQ project on social media and mental health diagnosis and got a C. My final project for Graphics is a café magazine!
Hi I’m Zara! Ive applied for the fashion communications course! I currently study media, photography and sociology!
Hi, I've applied for Film BA and I am currently study Creative Media Production. Let's hope I get in! :crossedf:
Original post by Louise-oggy
Hi, I've applied for Film BA and I am currently study Creative Media Production. Let's hope I get in! :crossedf:

Update: I got an offer!
Hi im applying for Biomedical science and I am currently studying BTEC Health and Social Care
Reply 9
hi guys,
Im applying for biomed and medical physiology and currently studying sociology and Health and social care Level 3
Original post by naj1485
hi guys,
Im applying for biomed and medical physiology and currently studying sociology and Health and social care Level 3

What unis did u apply to?? U get any offers???
Reply 11
Original post by Louise-oggy
Update: I got an offer!

Congratulations!
I have applied to complete a Social Work MA, I’m waiting on my interview results.

How long after your interview did you receive notification that you were successful?
Thanks!
Original post by sun96
Congratulations!
I have applied to complete a Social Work MA, I’m waiting on my interview results.

How long after your interview did you receive notification that you were successful?
Thanks!

I didn't have to do an interview, but I sent off my application on December 17th and got my offer December 29th
Hello,

I am in the process of applying for the Strategic Marketing postgraduate program at Middlesex University. I am an international student from Bangladesh, but I have a bacehlor's degree in Marketing for a private university in the United States.
Reply 14
Original post by fxtimx101
What unis did u apply to?? U get any offers???

i applied to middlesex, UEL and westminister.
I only sent off my application form last week so i havent got any offers yet
What about you?
Original post by naj1485
i applied to middlesex, UEL and westminister.
I only sent off my application form last week so i havent got any offers yet
What about you?

I applied to middlesex, UEL, Westminster, kingston and london met
Reply 16

omg good luck!
Did you get any offers yet?

Thank You!!!
Yes I got offers from all of them!!:smile: You applied to three of the same unis as me..middlesex takes kinda long and the other two would come back to u in 1 or 2 weeks.

Lol we might even see each other if we go to the same uni....what uni u thinking of going??? I'm thinking between UEL and middlesex
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 18
Thank You!!!
Yes I got offers from all of them!!:smile: You applied to three of the same unis as me..middlesex takes kinda long and the other two would come back to u in 1 or 2 weeks.

Lol we might even see each other if we go to the same uni....what uni u thinking of going??? I'm thinking between UEL and middlesex

Congratulations! Roughly how long did Middlesex take to offer you a place? As I’m still waiting for them 🥴. Also did you get notified by Middlesex first via email or through ucas
Original post by sun96
Congratulations! Roughly how long did Middlesex take to offer you a place? As I’m still waiting for them 🥴. Also did you get notified by Middlesex first via email or through ucas

Middlesex got back with me like after 2 weeks. I got notified by Middlesex first by email. When did you apply ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending