The Student Room Group

I’m feeling lonely let’s chat :)

I like ducks, books, french and helping people, but I will chat about anything. Can’t wait to make some new friends. :h:

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I like Hedgehogs, video games, art and designing things. How are you on this fine Wednesday evening?
Original post by MiriamL
I like ducks

:smile:
Would your ideal job be working as a librarian in France?
Original post by DOOODARS
Hi. I like Hedgehogs, video games, art and designing things. How are you on this fine Wednesday evening?

I’m ok thank you. Ooh I like art, I just can’t draw 😂 I do calligraphy tho. How are you?
Original post by Nadim Chowdhury
Would your ideal job be working as a librarian in France?

My ideal job is dentistry because I love helping people, but if needs must I could roll with being a french librarian. Although I’d be really bad at passive aggressively shushing
Original post by MiriamL
I’m ok thank you. Ooh I like art, I just can’t draw 😂 I do calligraphy tho. How are you?

Haha I can’t do calligraphy! I’m good thank you. Did you do anything fun today?
Haha I can’t do calligraphy! I’m good thank you. Did you do anything fun today?

I made a birthday cake for my mum which was fun. Unfortunately I had a headache all day which was really bad but my Computer Science teacher was really nice and excused me from the lesson so I spent half of it in bed reading and half of it on a walk which was super nice. First time I’d been outside since Sunday as my school days is from dark till dark. How about you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by MiriamL
I made a birthday cake for my mum which was fun. Unfortunately I had a headache all day which was really bad but my Computer Science teacher was really nice and excused me from the lesson so I spent half of it in bed reading and half of it on a walk which was super nice. First time I’d been outside since Sunday as my school days is from dark till dark. How about you?

Headache aside that sounds really nice! I had chemistry in the morning but it was really quick since it was just an independent study task. Then in the afternoon I had an online webinar for a uni course I’ve applied for which was cool. What year are you in at school?
Original post by MiriamL
I like ducks, books, french and helping people, but I will chat about anything. Can’t wait to make some new friends. :h:

whats up im nikki im 19 and I never learned how to read
Headache aside that sounds really nice! I had chemistry in the morning but it was really quick since it was just an independent study task. Then in the afternoon I had an online webinar for a uni course I’ve applied for which was cool. What year are you in at school?

Ooh that sounds fun. I’m in year 11 how about you?
Original post by MiriamL
Ooh that sounds fun. I’m in year 11 how about you?

I’m in year 13. How are you finding GCSEs?
Original post by nikkiblonsky
whats up im nikki im 19 and I never learned how to read

Hi Nikki. That’s good to know. If I’m right I think I attended your wedding, how is Mrs.Oven?
Original post by MiriamL
Hi Nikki. That’s good to know. If I’m right I think I attended your wedding, how is Mrs.Oven?

r/woosh also she's doing grate
I’m in year 13. How are you finding GCSEs?

Meh. I’m doing 5 igcses which are still going ahead. I’m quite looking forward to being able to focus on 3 subjects next year. To me revising 9 subjects is way more overwhelming than 3 even if the three are harder. How do you find A-levels?
Original post by nikkiblonsky
r/woosh also she's doing grate

That’s good :biggrin:
Original post by MiriamL
Meh. I’m doing 5 igcses which are still going ahead. I’m quite looking forward to being able to focus on 3 subjects next year. To me revising 9 subjects is way more overwhelming than 3 even if the three are harder. How do you find A-levels?

Maths a level sucks arse. Chemistry is difficult but it’s interesting so not too bad. DT is really interesting and I love it. Have you chosen which a levels you’re doing next year?
Original post by Dillt2003
I like cats, books and history <3

hope y'all are ok :biggrin:

Nice to meet you :wink: Do you own a cat? I don’t but my neighbour’s cats think they own me, I’m their designated stroker and scratch post.
Maths a level sucks arse. Chemistry is difficult but it’s interesting so not too bad. DT is really interesting and I love it. Have you chosen which a levels you’re doing next year?

Wow what are you thinking of doing at Uni? I’m doing biology chemistry and french. I’m so done with maths, hats off to you for doing it!
Original post by MiriamL
Wow what are you thinking of doing at Uni? I’m doing biology chemistry and french. I’m so done with maths, hats off to you for doing it!

Haha only reason I did maths was because I thought I’d need it for uni. Flash forward to applications and I purposely choose no courses that explicitly want maths 🤣🤣 I’m applying to product design courses (technically the ones without maths are called industrial design, but they’re 80% the same) those are good choices, most people I know enjoy them subjects

Quick Reply

Latest