The Student Room Group

Death Note...

Overrated.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Overrated.jpg

Death Note requires a higher intellectual level to fully be appreciated, I don't blame you for your inability to understand why it is goated.
Original post by Ray3RE
Death Note requires a higher intellectual level to fully be appreciated, I don't blame you for your inability to understand why it is goated.

Shots fired
Original post by Ray3RE
Death Note requires a higher intellectual level to fully be appreciated, I don't blame you for your inability to understand why it is goated

he got confused with peppa pig
Original post by qwertuyuyuy
he got confused with peppa pig

Peppa pig's lit
It is a good anime insofar as the two main characters Kira and L are brainiacs with a sharp mind who suspect each other and play their mind games like chess. That makes this anime so popular and special. But the longer the anime lasts, the more this pattern shatters and the flair is missing from that moment on.
Haha it’s the only one I’ve watched but it was pretty decent and fairly interesting for the most part (even though I don’t think I ever finished it :holmes:)
Original post by laurawatt
Haha it’s the only one I’ve watched but it was pretty decent and fairly interesting for the most part (even though I don’t think I ever finished it :holmes:)

Same here. I don't know whether I finish the last episodes I did not watch so far, as I even don't know when I watch Death Note for the last time and which episode it was. :s-smilie:
Original post by Kallisto
It is a good anime insofar as the two main characters Kira and L are brainiacs with a sharp mind who suspect each other and play their mind games like chess. That makes this anime so popular and special. But the longer the anime lasts, the more this pattern shatters and the flair is missing from that moment on.

Yeah, in the beginning I was interested. The battle of intellects was entertaining for the most part, but it dragged on a bit too much. Second half of the season picked up a bit albeit still suffering from the same issues imo.

I can't really relate to any of the characters either which I feel is an important aspect of drawing me in.

I'll tell you one thing though, the opening to the second half of the season was dope.

It's certainly unique that's for sure. Got 4 or 5 episodes left to go. Usually I would have given up on it by now as it's not really grabbing my interest but I'm trying to stick things out instead of leaving them half completed.
Same here. I don't know whether I finish the last episodes I did not watch so far, as I even don't know when I watch Death Note for the last time and which episode it was. :s-smilie:

Yeah I think I watched it ~5 years ago now :lol:
It's certainly unique that's for sure. Got 4 or 5 episodes left to go. Usually I would have given up on it by now as it's not really grabbing my interest but I'm trying to stick things out instead of leaving them half completed.

It’s a cool concept, feel like it could have become a good tv series too
Nice! I should really try doing that too lol
Yeah, in the beginning I was interested. The battle of intellects was entertaining for the most part, but it dragged on a bit too much. Second half of the season picked up a bit albeit still suffering from the same issues imo.

I can't really relate to any of the characters either which I feel is an important aspect of drawing me in.

I'll tell you one thing though, the opening to the second half of the season was dope.

My interest faded when L died. His death was a bit too soon, the anime was focused on those two and it worked as long as their mind games went on.
It’s a cool concept, feel like it could have become a good tv series too
Nice! I should really try doing too lol

Aye I would have to agree. I swear they made a movie version :curious:
My interest faded when L died. His death was a bit too soon, the anime was focused on those two and it worked as long as their mind games went on.

Yeah I thought he was gonna stick it out till the end ngl. Even tho I couldn't relate to any of the characters, L was probably my fave.
Aye I would have to agree. I swear they made a movie version :curious:

The 2017 film didn’t get good reviews it seems...
BB7D10EB-0F38-4646-9AA8-73F2ACDA02A7.jpeg
The 2017 film didn’t get good reviews it seems...
BB7D10EB-0F38-4646-9AA8-73F2ACDA02A7.jpeg

Meh, I'll watch it regardless. Can't be as bad as the AoT movie...right? :redface:
Yeah I think I watched it ~5 years ago now :lol:

(...)

My time dates back even before 2016 - without to know when I began and finished exactly. :redface:
Meh, I'll watch it regardless. Can't be as bad as the AoT movie...right? :redface:

That’s the spirit :lol:
Reply 18
ok
Original post by 4D Chess
ok

Solid argument. My mind is changed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending